Mass Res Will Return | 10 Reasons Why

Indeed. That means it’s false flagging. Ugh, people are actually trying to justify this…

1 Like

Indeed, it appears that this thread may have been falsely flagged.

Anyway, something needs to be done about Mercy for sure. She’s in a pretty terrible state now. I don’t know whether mass res with tweaks or a full rework would be best, all I know is that Mercy can’t stay like this indefinitely.

7 Likes

Its mostly been limited to PTR as far as I remember.

Link these several threads. Besides, the main topic of this thread is mass Res. Not a revert.

Oh knock off the flagging guys. The thread is fine.

1 Like

This category includes:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Making non-constructive posts

Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages.

Let’s see, first one… nope. Not the same thing repeated. All new and with new information.

Second one? Nope, Not really. In fact…

They specifically asked for the discussion to not be toxic. So…

Third? No, and actually all the ones saying ”Spam” And ”Flag” etc. Fit this definition, which it is the _Spamming/Trolling section so.

Fourth? Nope! Very constructive and provides lots of room for discussion.

Fifth? Nope! The ones flagging this thread are, and are spamming the reporting system with false warnings. So…

It doesn’t matter what their own definition is. Blizzard has a definition, in the CoC, that you must read and Adhere to. :innocent:

7 Likes

you need some serious reading comprehension then.

That aside, why should mass Res come back?

Because we’ve actually seen a balanced Mercy with it for the first and the last time ever. After this rework, Mercy has never seen the light of balanced.

Because its Mercy and some people like to avoid discussion because it does not fit their narrative. Have you not seen flat earthers, anti vaxxers or anti climate changers?

Because on this forums Mercy is all dandy and fine while Overbuff with numbers and data say otherwise with recently big youtubers like Sty (I dislike him but even HE MADE A VIDEO on it), OW central and YourOverwatch saying otherwise.

And people say Mercy mains act on feelings what a load of hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Balance isn’t the only reason it was removed, it was removed for several reasons.

This, coming from you, is hilarious.

2 Likes

Balance wasn’t a reason why it was removed. I’m giving a reason as to why I believe it should come back.

A balanced form of it (if possible) doesn’t fix the other issues with the ability though? (the other reasons it was removed)
The issues BLIZZARD believes it has, not me, just for clarity.

2 Likes

I mean…
LOS, cast time, no invuln would certainly stop hide and rez.

It would probably also stop rez, but hey.

Again, I’m giving a reason as to why it should be brought back… In my reply above, I don’t address the other problems with it because no one asked me to. Besides, you haven’t even told me the problems. I’m going to bet my left leg that it has already been covered long ago.

All heroes should be balanced and fun in the same way. I wish it could be possible…

3 Likes

I mean, the cast time is fine. We already know what it looks like:

The others are a gamble though but you aren’t betting high stakes so it’s all good.

2 Likes

I wasn’t saying either way, I was just proving that heavy handed nerfs could stop hide and rez. Abliet, not in a way that those who want it back would want.

I do find it interesting

There’s a thread where someone basically says “Mass res is never coming back” and it’s perfectly fine, but I suppose giving our opinions on the contrary isn’t allowed and flagged. Interesting how the narrative works. :slight_smile:

This, I would say at least give it a chance. I would at least love to see how it actually performs in this meta before shooting it down before giving it a chance.

In fact, if people are so against the idea of Mass res, and now how horrible it will be, wouldn’t they want to have it go live, just to prove a point in how badly it fails?

Ponder ponder :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Obviously I was talking about you when you’re the one pointing it out in this thread.

When?

Words are cheap. Please, show me.

Obviously the closer to when Jeff actually said it the better, otherwise I can just write it off as “why did you wait so long, it made sense before why not now” like I’m doing now.

Though I will say I legitimately have never seen someone bring up “well he never said he’d revert Res specifically” before. If I’m wrong, I’ll apologize sincerely, but as of right now I think it’s a little ridiculous.