[Maru] OW freezes

Hello! I also have freezes in Overwatch, so I decided not to make a new topic. Thanks!

pastebin(dot)com/AqpHcsm4

I would suggest updating the Nvidia driver. First, remove the old driver files by using the third party driver remover DDU. You can find a guide on using this program here.

After this, pick up the latest driver from here.

Run the installer and select the Nvidia Driver option only. Then I would recommend doing a Custom install and selecting the ‘Perform a clean installation’.

Once the driver install has finished, change the Nvidia settings so that the game is using the Nvidia card:
• Right click on the desktop and launch NVIDIA Control Panel → Manage 3D settings.
• Go to Program Settings tab.
• Select the game to change the graphics processor under “Select a program to customize”. If it’s not is not available, select the specific game from the drop down list.
• Select your “Prefer maximum performance” graphics card under “Power management”.

Then reset the game settings to set everything back to default.

I did all the steps from deleting NVidia drivers to reset game settings, but the game is still freezing.

New DxDiag:
pastebin(dot)com/5ZjX4Sth

I also uploaded a video so you can see freezes at time
0:00:06
0:00:44

dropbox(dot)com/s/lnf9n7oqmvxxukt/Overwatch%202020.06.02%20-%2020.26.34.02.mp4?dl=0

I’m not seeing anything specific. Have you tried closing all other programs while testing Overwatch? If so, can you monitor the temperatures?