Mardi Gras ashe’s tattoo

I’m not a bug fan of the rose tattoo in general but it completely bothers me on the skin. I’m not asking for it gone but can it at least be changed to something more fitting? Atm it looks like a huge gash down her arm.

idk about the tattoo but the gun skin is so lazy shame on them

It does need a little work so that’s why I hope they update it soon like the Halloween ashe skin.

1 Like

Are you asking someone to change their tattoo?
I’m pretty sure Ashe likes it so that’s all that matters

4 Likes

The thing is that it doesn’t match with the skin at all. When the tattoo doesn’t match, blizzard usually makes her sleeves cover it. The problem is that it wasn’t done with this skin and now the deadlock logo is completely out of place.

But its an Epic, not legendary

2 Likes

I get it my friend I was just adding light commentary

1 Like

Tbh it doesn’t matter the rarity. Plenty of challenge skins have cool additions and unique textures. If they wanted to put in more effort and make it a legendary the can but they didn’t. Some of the other epic skins for her have textured weapons that clearly have more effort put in. I get with OW2 development that this would be a side project but I would rather wait to get a fully finished skin rather than a half finished. IMO things that need to change:

• Dynamite that looks like and explodes like fireworks.

• Non-gravity defying hair.

• A nicer weapon texture that focus’ on the design of Mardi Gras rather than just the colors.

• Fix the tattoo as it defiantly doesn’t fit.

• Give the hair better more texture as it doesn’t look as detailed as other skins.

With all those fixed it would probably be more liked and appreciated by the community. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the type of person to say that the devs are not hard-working but this skins defiantly didn’t get much effort. I ask that with future events that they check if they can get out a good product first rather than working on something and just throw an event out.

1 Like

I do approve of the Firework thing lol

1 Like