Man, this experimental is brutal to Mccree lol

He got hard nerfed with his falloff being nerfed like that. It’s actually crazy how far away someone can be and mccree does practically tickle damage too, even for headshots.

4 Likes

That’s what she deserves :relieved:

33 Likes

Not really… If you are playing that far away, you are playing Cree wrong.

9 Likes

Oh no…what a shame, poor McCree…however will he live?!

He will be fine lol

16 Likes

I am REALLY glad I do not play that trash anymore, otherwise I would be shook.

2 Likes

Mccree will survive :woman_shrugging:t2: been kinda op for a while now

4 Likes

rip mcsniper

20 characters required

2 Likes

I mean, he’s a medium-close range hero after all.

He got what he deserves. The hero shouldn’t be more effective at long range than Symmetra or Mei should be.

99% of the heroes have a weak range, being weak close, medium or long. He just became weak in the place he should be weak.

26 Likes

Hope yall like Pharmercy/Echomercy

23 Likes

Hold up

9 Likes

It’s a fine nerf but McCree isn’t that affected. His optimal range isn’t trading blows with enemies over 40m.

1 Like

it’s what she deserves :nail_care:t2:

5 Likes

Mccree is in a really healthy spot with this. I called this and the roll/reload nerf and it’s good to know the devs agree

1 Like

They’re intending to bring back projectile heroes and actual snipers to snipe things. And hat character falloff actually matters (I’m looking at you soldier).

Problem is Hanzo and Echo exist with zero falloff and who are doing brutal damage from miles away. And widow also exists who is going to be harder to contest on other hitscans now.

4 Likes

7 Likes

McCree is still in a good spot.

Nerf him more. DIE MCCREE.

5 Likes

His falloff is 20m. Mcsniper only existed in alpha with zero falloff.

4 Likes

175 life nerf incomming :joy:

5 Likes

He was doing too much damage from ranges outside of where he should be effective so about time. Shouldn’t be 3 tapping from other side of the map. With these nerfs echo is gonna have to get looked at next as well as pharmercy synergy.