Man Mercy is so chill to play

Yeah that’s really why I like playing as her. Yeah she isn’t the most mechanically demanding, but it’s fun to just fly around and juke people out and stop picks from happening.

1 Like

I and many others find her quite fun to play

There are other characters who I personally do not find fun to play, but i dont then go into threads about those characters to complain about them. I simply play the characters i find to be fun

3 Likes

Hard to post links when posting via phone. Please search, its easy to find

1 Like

Fair enough, I’m also on my phone lol.

I’ll give it a look over.

There is a v2…

Oh whoops >_>. Didn’t realize that, just did a quick search and saw that pop up.

Assuming this is it?

Yes, thats it…still easy to search when on the phone but link posting is quite a task

1 Like

I’ll check it out as well. v1.0 was nice.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll give it a look over and post my thoughts back to you when I finish reading it and have time to digest it.

Please do so on the thread itself rather than here…

1 Like

Was planning on it to keep feedback consolidated.

Much appreciated…and now back to the regular thread, already in progress…

3 Likes

Oh! I got it mostly working in the workshop!

my ranges are a bit out, so I need to hit up a couple of wikis, but, I can confirm the workshop has everything needed for it.

The rules are a bit nasty though. Because of the lingering connection of Mercy’s beams mostly.

1 Like

I’ll be home tomorrow evening. It may take me a bit to learn my way through the workshop, though I’d be interested in checking it out!

I can see how you may think that, but as a Mercy main to be it’s like a game of hunger games and having a crappy weapon. Now, this isn’t a complaint. I actually find juking people and dodging the funniest part of her kit and killing someone as Mercy is like a big diss. I wouldn’t say she’s a chill or laid back hero though when everyone is literally out to get me on the enemy team haha

She is so chill that I forget to move most of the time.

Let’s be honest valk is a garbage ult and easily the worst support ult. By a country mile too I might add

3 Likes

Mercy is only character, where you either get chased by stupid enemies believing themselves to do smart thing(and losing), or ignored by stupid enemies not trying to be smart(and winning).

Often you don’t have to, as enemies doing “stupid” thing and ignoring you completely are actually being smart - 60 hps isn’t obstacle to stop their killing rampage.

You are very mobile, you can be hard to catch…but your ability to throw a wrench into the plans of enemy team is second to none.

Same.

However…

This depends entirely on the team I’m playing with. A good (or at least average) team? Yeah, pretty chill. A bad team? Frick that. All five people need healing while simultaneously being nowhere in my LoS and oh my god, how did our Soldier even die over there…

And that’s why Mercy is so strong, when people ignore her and just try to shoot whoever she is healing they often can’t kill through her beam because it’s so strong unless they quickly burst down the enemy, making them waste time and usually die.

God, I love playing Mercy.

1 Like