Make Overwatch free!

Hello Overwatch community! :blush: I have a great idea and I want to share it with you. As you saw in the title I want more people to be able to play Overwatch, so I think Blizzard should make the game for free. Since Overwatch 2 is coming out I think I’ts a great opportunity for Blizzard to make Overwatch free. Also It’s been 4 years since Overwatch was released and I think It’s about damn time Blizzard makes it free (Happy Anniversary BTW). I’m OK with in-game micro-transactions, but to pay 40 Euros just to get the game is not OK. But you can agree with me or not, that’s your choice. Thanks for reading my topic and I hope you understand my bad grammar. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.

40 euros ? the hell you buying stuff on PC mate. Turning games into f2p is mostly a death sentence. Noone likes MTX and many wont support that. I got 4 Accs in total and noone costs me more than 10 bucks, my main (permabanned due to server issues) payed on release 40 bucks. thats it. There is a second important thing. Making OW Free ends in massive smurf and cheater invasion, so no, thanks