Make Hanzo truly OP

Why would I get mad? If you are asking do I get upset when I lose to some hero’s frequently or that I’m bad against? Sure there are particular heros that will counter me easily, but I’m not going onto the forums to call for nerfs. I go onto the forums calling for buffs if I go on at all. It’s not like I shouldn’t be able to lose nor do I not respect other characters strengths, honestly though I think the rest of the community that doesn’t call for nerfs for no reason has learned now just call for nerfs even if they sound ridiculous just use gamer rage and think that losing at all is unfair, never try to adapt that’s what people act like here.

1 Like

Getting mad? Who does this help? Sure as a Brigitte whenever I get junk’d or pharah’d I get annoyed but that’s just the way the shield crumbles. I just avoid unnecessary confrontations.

On topic: Moira having ACTUAL auto lock and the ability to stay in Fade for as long as she wants while tossing out orbs with 10,000 resource that will deplete when it heals but recharge when it drains. Oh and completely removing her resource gauge will be amazing!!

I’d support making Hanzo an actual hitscan and shrinking arrow hitbox to McCree level to compensate. After all, arrows travel at 130 m/s (100 units/s) which means they cover around 32m during median gamer’s reaction time of 250 m/s. Add at least 50 m/s of Ping (or 100 as it goes both ping from Hanzo to server and from server to target) for additional 6.5 (13) meters.

It is not humanly possible to see arrow and change your direction within 40 meters or so.

Wouldn’t you mean incras8ng arrow hitbox to mcCree level the arrows hit box is already tied for the smallest in the game.

Hitscan is smaller than any projetile. The quote specifically included projectiles, not all attacks. Second, “one of the smallest” does not mean “the smallest”.

You can check in practice range yourself. I did before and McCree/Widow attacks have smaller hitbox.

You may have a point about hitscans having a smaller hitbox, though I have not seen proof and I have also tested it in practice range, but it is tied for being the smallest.

Anyway this is about giving him log sized projectiles to fulfill the expectations of the complainers.

I think that the point is that the current Hanzo is ridiculous and OPAF. Listing his current abilities sounds over exaggerated and ridiculous. No need to make anything up.

More adjustments are Incoming.

No you could get anyone nerfed just by complaining. Nerfs don’t mean you are right it means the dev team caved. They nerf due to feelings.

Oh look another “clever” I-wanna-keep-my-crutch thread…

I was wrong about other projectiles then. Still, every projectile in this game is massive to make it user-friendly and compensate for lack of movement acceleration and poor net code (hit detection).

1 Like

Oh look another heroes need nerfed cause I can’t adapt player, isn’t cod more up your alley?

That’s a very fare statement just like all the hitboxes are freaking hugeetoo.

Being able to spam arrows into a tanks massive hit box to kill them in 1.5 seconds, for 1000 damage, from across the map, without having to actually aim isn’t a “feeling.” It’s OPAF.

Reduce arrow hitbox
Wait 6 months
Revert arrow hitbox

Lol without having to actually aim see there you go like the arrows auto aim themselves. Last I checked they only nerfed it cause it felt bad to get oneshot with and to protect precious tracer. Also if you think hitting every single of those arrows headshots, as the damage only goes that high with headshots, takes no aim you must play symetra…

Hanzo gets a full self heal with 1 Sec CD. Also his passive is he is insta revived when he dies.

1000HP with 999 of it being armor. His ult currently is moved to a new ability with a 3 sec CD. New ult is called Arrow Barrage, kind of like pharah but encompasses the entire map and gives him a 25 second invincibility buff.

A headshot, charged or non charged is a 1 hit ko.

1 Like

But what about my nipple Lazer idea!

1 Like

Was good, let’s make that a new ability with a…2 sec CD?

1 Like

In all fairness, all it takes for you to hit that damage is to simply hover your mouse anywhere around the tanks shoulders. No tank actually has 1000 HP, so when you fire arrows randomly at them, some will headshot. Enough to get a few crits anyway.

Oh man … your arguments are really convincing ! Yea, I guess Honza isn’t OP afterall.

We should also give him a magical girl transformation into his own dragon…

Maybe you should stop playing with tanks that stand still? Seriously all arrows hit the same mark unless you move the curser meaning a high level of aim is required… Let’s not forget shields and damage mitigation tanks have…

1 Like