Make hack a hitscan

They should just leave it as is.

Honestly, as Somrba is fine.

You mean like this? A lot of these bugs still exist and are seemingly not even on the radar to be fixed.

And the guy with the webcam’s the best Sombra out there…soooo…

‘Losing Focus’ is another way of saying ‘if the opposing character is fast enough or breaks LoS’- which is what happens.

Also, to the OP: Hack is not skilless. An ‘aimed hack’ will do nothing to the good Sombras out there that are consistently keeping you down- and will just prevent you from having a scapegoat.

And just as a heads up: a ‘hitscan’ hack will make it instantaneous instead of having a cast time, or having the ‘latch on’ bugs it’s currently held down with.
Sooo…take your pick.

Hack as it currently stands is fine- Play with your team more and you’ll see what I mean.

Hitscan Hack is something no one will enjoy other than good Sombra players- considering you’ll be faced with the nightmare of a bullet hacking you than a 'latch’ that’ll break and can be interrupted.

The trouble is that that half the point of hack is to have a tool against Tracer, Genji, Lucio, Pharah. Something that mashing blink/doublejump isn’t good against.

1 Like

Turning hack into a skill shot is just stupid lol, just leave it alone. It’ll make things worse for tanks.

1 Like

Infinte range hack…how about no

Sombra is the only thing protecting us from the tyranny of Doomfist right now and she’s the main way to keep GOATS in check. Please don’t make Sombra harder to play than she is now.

1 Like

FWIW: I by no means main sombra but she one of my most played back up assaults.

I’ve always liked this video, largely because I find it funny.

Now don’t get me wrong: some of these are wonky interactions.

But quite a few aren’t

Quite a few examples (I’ll list specifics if you want, but re watch it yourself with what im about to say in mind) are instances of someone expecting hack to someone it doesn’t, not because of a bug or anything/ but because of the range limitations of hack itself. Hack is only 15 meters. Quite a few of these are instances where someone’s right at the edge, then skirts away during the hack and breaks the beam.

But ya. Sometimes it bugs out. Sometimes it’s because of latency. Sometimes it just didn’t go off because a legitimate reason you weren’t expecting.

I don’t feel sombra is particularly buggy though in my experiences. It’s quite rare a hack doesn’t go off that I know should have. But I may just be lucky.