Majority vote doesn't work in the asylum

B7XREW

I actually thought of leaving the game since I have 5 accounts, but when I saw the warning for inactivity, I knew this was gold xD

Anyways, just a quick reminder of why following stupid trending ideas, will always remain stupid.

And by the way, ever since implementation, I don’t recall seeing 1 game without people leaving. And yes, of course it happened, its just that… it doesn’t even matter to take notice on it.

Keep up the trash development to alleviate any sense of uncomfortness, while we still have the same matchmaking that killed the previous game xD

Majority vote doesn’t work in the asylum?

Well I don’t know if the asylum is your brain? But I can’t understand what this post is about. Maybe you’re trying to send ME to the asylum? Or is this just a failed ai post

Yes. It will…alleviate my…uncomfortness.

I’ll have you know that asylums have some of the best working democracies I’ve ever seen.

Not that that I have any experience in asylums. Or as running for president of the universe within one.

If I had, however, participated in such a thing, I’ll have you know that I would have won the vote by a landslide thanks to the Martians that flew in to support me.

Not even the CIA who are definitely not watching my house could stop my rise to power.

2 Likes

LOL

Just keep calm, and keep on feeding xD