[Main Thread] - Unexpected server error

I have the same problem. was in a comp game, got disconnected, and now cant log in anymore. strange because my GF can still log in. but she wasn’t playing at the time.

happend 15 min ago to me.

I can login, my friend can’t. EU server

Same problem, I cannot login at all.
Wow, 4h downtime it’s a lot. O.O

1 Like

Whats going on??? Im playing on EU server and comp is “deactivated”.

They’re fixing servers since a lot of people are having issues with being kicked from games and unable to login to their accounts.

1 Like

Info: [Main thread] Aug' 04 - Competitive mode unavailable - #3 by Kalviery

ya hope this fix goes well

Maybe Skynet is becoming active.

1 Like

please fix servers down

They are thats why the server are down its because of a “Unexpected Server Issue Occurred” kept happing and kicking players

I do really hope this could be fixed today, and i hope people understand that this its not anyone fault

1 Like

Awww man I’m trying to get all the achievement sprays :sob: was abt to get reapers pixel spray then it goes down aww man

NA Servers and it kicked me out of QP with most of the people in my game as well.

Yeah everyone is getting kicked from any mode. Then theres a login issue that doesnt allow you back

Anyone know what is going on here?

I am trying to log in to play but I cannot because of this.

I tried on both of my accounts, and even my friend over in EU cannot log in either

2 Likes

Hello i am Tudy and when i log in to overwatch says “unexpected server error ocured”. I tried other metods such as I Abdicated my driver, Igave scan and repair, I logged out and i logged in and many more.By the way I play on Europe. If you can please help me. --2021 August 4–

1 Like

Idk i have the same problem

Im having the same problem as well idk what tf

my guess is there must’ve been some issue with the Blizzard servers that had to be dealt with immediately

1 Like

Unexpected server error - Technical Support - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like