[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

Has anyone actually gotten Sojourn, Junkerqueen or Kiriko yet?

Iā€™m missing OWL rewards from connecting my Battle.net account and viewing owl qualified games. I only received about three skins from the lowest tier. I should have everything unlocked as I was connected and viewed every stream that qualified from the grand finals to before then. Please give me my rewards earned as I viewed every stream and encore wasting all my time to get these rewards.

Only thing I got from watching finals was Tracerā€™s pulse pistol name card. No skins received.

Havenā€™t recieved my stuff after 12 hours. Got everything up to the 12 hour mark. Watched all the playoffs, finals and 1 encore, which is atleast 45 hours.

Just adding myself to the threat. Hope it gets fixed soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell Im sitll waiting for echo too! None of them. I reached the 15/18 hour mark and it stopped.

Still waiting, I am low on water, food, and overall enthusiasm

2 Likes

Iā€™ve watched the same amount of hours too. We shouldā€™ve gotten sprays, player icons, and skins

I got Junkerqueen and Kiriko but never got Sojourn.
The other Skins I got until Soldier.

• I watched every single minute of every stream, plus every encore.

So i was told that on the 15th of november we were getting the kiriko/junker/sojourn and remaining skins if you watch the grand finals for 2 hours long with remaining league streams (while being connected and watching for 30 hours total.

I watched the normal streams live. yes in perfect 30minutes sessions unmuted for 34 hours total and the grand finals the full stream unmuted fully for 4/5 hours. And yet no skins no kiriko skin. The one i mainly wanted. I also still have 110 league coins since november 4th what is nog even close to the full token reward i should get. (And yet there is no way to contact blizzard about this since they dont go over token/league skin rewards)

Anyone else has this issue i bassicaly watched/wasted 38hours for just 110 tokens + no skins. It is anoying

35 Likes

I also didnā€™t receive all my stuff yet. I have def. watched over 30h with the diamond acitvated, yet received 85 tokens and skins only till brigite tier. Also I watched the full finals. I was promised to get payed.

1 Like

Wait til the patch goes live

I have the same problem. Iā€™ve watched every stream from start to finish and Iā€™ve only been given the skins up to the 18th hour and a total of 90 points, but that was still November 2nd and there were still 2 3 days left. I had contacted blizzard support (and their slow support that took a week to respond) they didnā€™t help at all. Today I checked if the prizes had arrived because it said they would arrive by November 15th, but I havenā€™t received anything.

3 Likes

2 oā€™clock everything will be delivered Iā€™m guessing

1 Like

30 minutes
(20 characters)

1 Like

They just announced a delay

[Regarding Our Mid-Season Cycle Patch]

edit: NOPE still donā€™t have tokens/skins after the patch.

8 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s so awesome, weā€™ve been waiting for a patch.

They were supposed to be on the Halloween update, now itā€™s not on the 15th?

Small indie company ong

5 Likes

I have received zero tokens, and none of the end finals rewards promised. I watched from the pre show to the very freaking end with an account linked to youtube. this is RIDICULOUS!

19 Likes

Same here. Iā€™ve received the skins for my hours watched, but only 5 of the corresponding OWL tokens (which took about 2 weeks to show up).

3 Likes

Same lot of token and skins missing. I ve receive some skin and token but it s not even close to the full package since i ve watched everything.

4 Likes

Milkshake11645 2 o clock at wich timezone? Cuz im in CET timezone. Either way i heard people got everything before the 10th already (whats also weird)