[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

I’ve watched up to at least more than 6 hours of overwatch league playoffs and have not received any of the skins they have said you will be able to gain from watching the stream. I have connected my blizzard account to YouTube and I have been granted the 5 league tokens every hour. do I need to have overwatch 2 open to receive the rewards? please help me for I do not understand.

6 Likes

im pretty sure you get the rewards after the event is done but unsure of the exact date.

ah ok, im just worried that i need it open at the same time. i’ll try and find out more about it.

they were saying on November 15 is when we get the rewards

I think it is important to mention to make sure you are still getting credit with Overwatch League Tokens. I have been getting those but no skins. So at least I know I have it set up properly.

1 Like

im not getting any league tokens. i watched for more than 5 hours is there a way to check which account is connected?

i got the same problem but i did get the skins for the first 9 hrs when i have watched about 25

5 Likes

also suffering the same fate, last day before finals only got 18 hours. I have watched every stream and encore, just to be sure. I hope the rollout is backlogged, copium. also to note, I haven’t recieved any of the “additional” rewards such as the sprays or player icons. could do with 100 tokens also

3 Likes

I’m in a weird position. I have received SOME rewards but not all. So far I’ve watched about 35 hours of Overwatch League (big fan of the pro scene) and have only received rewards up to 6 hours. I was away from home this whole week so I watched some streams on mobile and some on my Switch Lite on my non-brand Youtube account. I set an alarm in the morning for every stream so I could catch it as it starts. I too will take some of the copium and hope it’s all backlogged.

8 Likes

I started with 227 OWL tokens and accumalated a total of 367 Tokens therefore I should have watched 28 hours, I lost a whole 8 hour stream to some bug, dunno, but doesn’t matter. So far I just received skins up to 15 hrs.

I earned 135 tokens (means i watched 27h) but only got the skins from 12h?

25 hours watched atleast, not a single reward nor token . Havent muted any streams i enjoy watching them. Watching on googlechrome. Accounts 100% linked still no rewards. Seems like a scam, been well over 48 hours since my initial watch.

5 Likes

I also have only received content for 18 hours watched and got none of the bonus and I know for a fact I’ve watched 30 hours of play offs and 3 hours of grand finals I should get all the skins and bonuses from what I read some people have Been getting zaryas skin when some stop at 18 Hours I hope they fix this and award all of us the skins.

My friend and I have been logged in everyday of the event for a minimum of 7 hours a day, 2 days through YouTube then the rest through overwatchleage . com because he read it wasn’t working through YouTube. I have received absolutely nothing while he has received 25 league coins and 3 Genji skin, home, away and contender so that kind of shoots down that they aren’t giving rewards till November 15th.

I’m missing everything and i only have 3 skins😭

1 Like

I started receiving the rewards like normal for the first 2 days of the event but after that, I stopped receiving the skins for the event, and the day after I stopped receiving the tokens. I find it weird how I stopped receiving the rewards at different times

i’ve watched 32+hours of owl and gotten 40 tokens and 3 skins, its either delayed (till Nov 15) or its broken and they wont bother fixing it

There has to be a bug or somthing case i only got only 12 characters skins unlocked but not the rest and i watched more then 30 hours i also didnt get all my league tokens or the player icons or spray or emout. I didnt have work throughout the week so i sat eeting chips and drinking pepsi while watching everday full screen sound up and injoyed the show i really hope thst i get all the stuff even though i injoyed watching the stream i really wanted the skins and was hoping from the league tokens i was gonna get a dalskin case i was rootin for them to win and they did

1 Like

Since this is such a widespread issue, I’d like to think that they will do something about it, but I won’t hold my breath

Same I’ve received only skins for the first 9 hours but watched all the games throughout the tournament. Not sure why I haven’t got all the rewards but waiting incase they are being given gradually

1 Like