[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

yup. It’ll be a cold day in hell before I watch another owl match.

2 Likes

So when are they supposed to be unlocked today?

already november 15 got nothing

But the patch hasn’t dropped yet.

If we update the game, and still nothing then we can all just post shorts across social media platforms about the deception.

Fair response, no?

Adding my no skins and no tokens post to the rest and it’s the 15th of November. Hopefully at 3PM PST, which seems like the default release for everything Blizz, they will be awarded. My only hope is the 2022 Finals Spray isn’t showing up on my account as locked so none of the content may have been pushed yet.

They just announced a delay.

[Regarding Our Mid-Season Cycle Patch]

3 Likes

November 15th, still absolutely nothing, not even one token and I watched since the beginning. Please go back to Twitch instead of Youtube, much smoother system there.

5 Likes

It’s ironic that now due to the delays, tokens will not be given out until the current set of OWL skins are out of the store. PAY UP if you want them chump, did you think you could spend the free currency you earned on them?

3 Likes

Well all I can say is hope the delay is not forever cause I know everyone in this chat took times out of they day to watch matches and earn stuff like we suppose to you better keep your end of the bargain blizzard if not then we have a problem on our hands than we already are in. :pensive:

2 Likes

I am so tired of this man. Blizzard will apologize and will offer useless XP as a gift. This is so embarrassing man

1 Like

same here, i triple checked to make sure i had my youtube connected to my battlenet and i watched 10+ hours and received nothing

1 Like

Same here, i hope blizzard updates this soon because it’s very frustrating.

1 Like

Since the patch was delayed, does this also mean that the cosmetics were delayed? I noticed I didn’t receive my cosmetics. Just wondering if they are delayed with the patch.

Same! I Just wanted the tracer “pulse pistol name card” xD I got like 10 OWL tokens lol

Cant say it was a waste of time cause that was the best grand finals i’ve ever seen but man I wanted that name card so bad

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, haven’t receive any tokens or skins for watching over 24 hours of the playoffs and grand finals. I was hoping the 15th would be the day everything got added.

1 Like

I’ve watched over 25 hours of the Overwatch league and have not received any league tokens. I was hoping to get the rewards today but maybe the skins got delayed alongside the patch

Hey seems like I’m in the same boat as everyone. I watched since the opening of the streams watched 6 hrs on the co-stream because you know that’s great to trick people into thinking they are watching the right stream. After that mistake, I made sure to be on the right stream every day watching from the beginning to the end, and only got rewards up to 6hrs I got coins but no skins after the 6hrs so I’m just angry and irritated.

1 Like

same issue, watched almost all of the league stream on youtube after linking my account and even watched the rerun and only got 1 credit and no skins. why promise anything if you dont have a system that works? how are other games and developers doing drops seemlessly? this is honestly just embarrassing

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, watched the entire run and still didn’t get hardly any of the cosmetics or tokens. Seriously Blizzard, FIX THIS NOW!

1 Like

Everything’s been delayed except the store. idk if they even solve this issue. I received my CS inquiry and it said make sure your account was connected properly, It was that’s why I raised a ticket like everyone else. At least they could’ve said that we ware aware of the issue and are currently working in on it. It won’t at least keep everyone flaming.

1 Like