[Main Thread] LC-208 after Halloween update

Same for Nintendo Switch! Before the update, I was able to get in, but after the update it gives me ‘Disconnected From Game Server. (LC-208)’

1 Like

Same here on Xbox after the update

Blizzard please fix this I still can’t play

Any chance that we’ll actually get an update today from Blizzard? Poor show that you don’t even acknowledge this issue, given a number of console players affected.

3 Likes

I don’t think we might get it today, maybe tomorrow? It all depends when Blizzard acknowledges this problem :roll_eyes:

Im having the same problem, this is so stupid I’ve tried everything but nothing works

I’m playing OW2 on my Xbox fine 5 minutes before the update then once i download the update I could get into the game fine but queueing up to play the new game mode it would boot me out everytime and then i leave for a hour or 2 and come back to the LC 208 error and tried to login again this morning and the same thing is happening again. THIS IS A JOKE BLIZZARD!!!

4 Likes

Have been waiting all day for this to be fixed and blizzard haven’t even acknowledged it

1 Like

I have same exact problem, I just want to play this game so bad

2 Likes

Same and theres not even "we are working on it’ or anything ,complete silence.

2 Likes

Same Here on ps5 nothing changed :confused:

Same problem here, getting LC-208 error after the Halloween update on my Xbox. Works fine with another account on the same Xbox.

1 Like

I can confirm, as some people above, if you log in on a pc, then out and back into the console, it works.

Obviously you are knackered if you cant do this.

ho lo stesso problema da ieri da xbox series x, è una cosa vergognosa Blizzard

Same on Xbox. Got in one after the update. For 2 minutes after that got booted out This needs to be fixed

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, have rebooted modem in hope might help and nothing. Now working, some
Of my who Xbox users are all ok but I’m getting this error and nothing

Ps5 user, same issue and i am the only one in my friend group that can’t log.

3 Likes

Same issue, Persistant LC-208 after Halloween update, my childs acct. On the same console works flawlessly. Blizz please fix!!!

Me too.how have they not addressed this.

Same here after the update waited in queue wouldn’t log in now every time I try to play I get the lc-208 error deleted and re downloaded game multiple times and disconnected and re connected PlayStation account to battle.net account nothing worked

1 Like