[Main Thread] LC-208 after Halloween update

Same here, Im on xbox after the halloween update i couldnt log in, I deleted and re-installed the game, disconnected and re connected my account, checked the internet and still cant enter the game.

4 Likes

Same here. Og Xbox one. After the update I get a perm Lc-208 error. I’ve done everything battle.net stays to resolve the issue with no luck. BLOZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS. This is not a network issue with the amount of people it happens to.

6 Likes

I actually downloaded the game and logged fully into the game. It seemed to get it unstuck.

1 Like

I have the same problem did you fix it?

Did you ever log out of the PC? Or left it and booted up the console?

Same problem and im on xbox series x, played this morning, updated, and now i cant get in. Definetly not a network issue

5 Likes

Same after the update I can’t log in

I’ve got the same issue since I updated this morning! I just wanna play bastion :frowning:

Same problem here, just gives me more reason to play some other game

What the hell blizzard. 7 hours and no response

6 Likes

Same thing is happening to me

Having the same issue after the Halloween update on PS4. Stuck in permanent LC-208 error.

1 Like

After updating the Halloween version I also encountered the same software crash problem on NS

1 Like

bro i just want to play the new game mode and blow my money on skins! blizzard please let me in your game!

1 Like

What’s going on cmon why no response after so long

2 Likes

I’ve been having this issue since after todays update as well but I’m unsure what to do about it

1 Like

over 10hours and can’t log in.

3 Likes

Literally wtf the game was running smooth until this update, and now I keep on getting this
Lc-208 crap

2 Likes

Same here, ever since the halloween update i cant get into my main account, but other accounts on my ps5 can

2 Likes

Blizzard better do something fast or else i don’t think anyone will be spending money on the game…

1 Like