Main Mercys, our hero is in danger

Damage boost. Like – Mercy breaks good heroes and etc

That’s like the fundamental basis of the hero, but okay. Blue beam is in no way overpowered and without it Mercy is just a healbot

I love playing Mercy and think certain changes over the years have been really dumb, but some of you get upset before anything even happens. The QP event is ending tomorrow and most people I’ve seen aren’t a fan so it’s not really a concern. Even if they did speed up the spawns res would still be incredibly powerful though.

The regen for other heroes we have no info on yet, plus more blue beam uptime from passive healing will if anything lower the skill floor.

nope, just moral support

What do you mean!? Of course it does

What makes you think the Tank/DPS passive will have low healing?

I think it will have high healing, but a long activation.

It won’t be higher than the support passive.

Chances are it will be lower, AND take longer to activate.

Why? Since the way I see it. What’s the point of more than 10sec out of combat, to get back to full health.

Why would that be enjoyable?

Why would that meaningfully solve any issues, if it’s effect is the effect of negligible?

Because they have outright stated it will be weaker than the support passive.

Which is why I am like, “you know, I don’t think this is going to be anything like as strong as people keep telling me it is”

Who said they were talking about the heal rate, and not the activation timer?

It is almost certainly going to be both.

5-10 hps, 3-5 seconds before activation.

And yes, all it will do, is make people who complain about the support passive get a reality check of what it actually does in combat.

Well, guess we’re gonna see.

That said, the method I proposed would make it a heck of a lot easier to tone down mid-combat sustain.

Yeah. It is why I am like “this isn’t going to be anything like what people think it will be.”

People have this weird idea it will be like “forums support passive”.

Btw, probably too late for devs to test this out before Season 9, but I thought up another fun AntiNade rework.

[ANA] So I figured out how to fix AntiNade

yap. always hated that they gave her passive to every support, and them giving it to EVERYBODY is just dumb.

you mean… how shes played right now? shes only played for blue beam

god i hope they rework her. rez feels like utter garbage along with GA, though i wish they just reverted the cooldown of GA. maybe even revert to how it worked in OW1. rez needs to be locked behind her ult, or it SHOULD be her ultimate. whatever happens though, she needs better midfight power so she can discourage from being a pocket bot.

also their reworks aren’t even that bad. the only bad one was roadhog. the reason why the others are seen as a “failure” are due to VERY poor balancing ever since they GOT reworked. like who thought it was a good idea to make dooms only defense utter crap? the main success of a rework is sombra, which thank god because thats my girl i love her.

That was the worst one, in my opinion. It solved absolutely nothing they set out to address. In fact, it just made the problems they wanted to solve even worse.

Albeit, people actually play her now. So… I guess that is a success.

I’ve been maining Mercy forever, and I wouldn’t worry about it. For example, in February of last year, they decided to gut her mobility in exchange for greatly increasing her survivability in other ways. She was still playable but that fly-like-a-bird joy that only Mercy truly has went to expletive. She became clunky. Shortly after, this was reversed, and she got her mobility back.

In the end, the devs want to monetize their game, and that means they at least TRY to make the game fun. It’s hard to please people who complain as much as Overwatch forums, but I don’t think they’ll risk running off all the Mercy mains. She has always been one of the most popular OW gals.

Reworking mercy to make her not op and actually skillful, please overwatch don’t do that

They trashed ress with this.

This isn’t game design. This is pure screwing around with the game settings so it looks like you’re doing your job.

People need to call this out and fast.

Mercy isn’t the only one that was trashed.

I remember back in the beginning when it first came out everyone hated mercy and how OP she was so they continually made her harder and harder to love, now you cannot get POTG other supports have a chance, the new healin thing will take away the reason for mercy, she is a “true” support/healer more so than others who have benefit in being additionally damage with a side of heals. (although they all have their merits and needs)