Lucioball Leaderboards

So, this is my second season playing Lucioball, I’ve played 2018 and this years. On the leaderboard, the lowest ranked player for the top 500 is around 3200 sr, I am currently near 3500 an am not on the leaderboard.

Why exactly? There is something I am not understanding.

My friend also is near 3500 but is no where on the board.

I think you need to take some extra verification steps for top 500, at least in regular comp.

I have about 40-50 games won this season, and my latest match I went up against a top 500 player, not sure why me and my team aren’t receiving the badge also when we are actually higher than that player (his profile was open and his lucioball 2019 sr was lower than ours)

Guess I’ll just have to keep playing games or smth

This might be the issue?

Possibly, I’ll look into this to see if my account has it. Thanks for the forwarding of that post

I have the same problem, sms protect fixed nothing same thing happened last year. Such bs

Here’s a screenshot of the current Lucioball Leaderboards:

2 Likes

So apparently I’m near 50 games and have the account SMS, I just need to get to the 50 games. Thanks a lot Zero! It was just me needing to get 50 wins, in which I need about 10 more

1 Like

I have more then 50 wins sms protect and im 4200 and im not top500? wtf

2 Likes

I thought you had to have above a 50% win ratio for Top 500 as well? I could be wrong though.

Ah i’m in the top 100 in the EU yay me.

Pretty sure they’re just fcking us

No that would make no sense. Plus if you have a negative win percentage i don’t think you would even be at a good enough rank to be top500.