Lower Ashe ADS DMG

Dynamite actually is getting nerfed on experimental now.

3 Likes

They really need to fix the projectile size, because when using ADS its very similar to how hanzo had the 10ft wide arrow so no matter what it hit if it was close enough. Asheā€™s .308 is probably the size of a standard cannon ball (the real 8in diameter one similar to the size of a duck pin bowling ball). I see a lot of Asheā€™s getting headshots from hitting shoulders or pretty much anywhere that is an in-game 8-10 inches around their heads. Same with body shots too, just headshots are a decent example.

about the same imo, venom mine does 75 damage, shows the location of the player who triggered it and can be placed anywhere, flashbang briefly immobilizes the person and does 30 damage

if the enemy doesnā€™t know how to play the game, yeah

it also gives you wall hacks to your entire team for 15 seconds, a lot more useful than a basically stationary charge-up instakill which can be blocked basically by pressing ctrl most of the time and makes you glow bright like a damn sun

widow can run, mccree can not

flash/roll/fan vs 120 damage while both of them get booped around, 1 has 100% accuracy while the other is a roll of the dice on if the bullets will have a tight enough spread to hit them

definitely not you

2 Likes

What is Mcree supposed to do that Ash cant? There is legit no reason to pick a Mcree over an Ash in any situation. Ash does everything he does and more with the better ult. I dont know how Blizz can bring this in line because the very essence of Ashes kit makes her better. They would have to nerf her damage into the dirt so the Mcree could be a somewhat viable choice in some type of situation that Ashe couldnt compete in. Which isnt going to happen.

Or you could stop complaining about a hero that really isnā€™t good without a mercy pocket. She so uses her cooldowns sheā€™s dead.

What is Mei supposed to do that McCree cant?
There is no reason to pick a Mei over a McCree in pretty much any situation because he does everything better including a more reliable cc which secures kills. See where Iā€™m getting at?

1 Like

Thatā€™s almost McCree.

How is McCree the slowest? Itā€™s 3 bodyshots over 1s for McCree, 2 over about 1.1s for Widowmaker and 3 over 1.4s for Ashe.