Lost my Top 500 icons/sprays

about 2 or 3 days ago I was prompted to agree to a new terms & services before logging in. Once accepted I noticed my icon was different…
I look in my icons and sprays and noticed I lost my:
Season 1 6v6 Eliminations top 500 ICON/SPRAY
Season 6 top 500 ICON/SPRAY…
I still kept my regular top 500 icon (the yellow one) but lost my other top 500 icons and sprays…? I have proof of having the season 6 and season 1 6v6 one…
Anyone else having this issue?
(Another thing to note, I am playing on PS5, and have recently changed my blizzard account because I forgot the 2FA for my other blizzard account)

2 Likes

i recently experienced something similar too. right around the time cross-play was introduced , i was receiving top 500 rewards from more than 20 seasons ago.

rewards from seasons 8, 12, 16, 20, 23, and the first two seasons of open queue.

i received the icons and the sprays. i had changed my icon a few days ago to one awarded in season 8 – come the time i log on yesterday, the icon had changed to the default overwatch logo.
i checked my icon and spray inventory and noticed the rewards i got ended up disappearing as well. don’t know if this is a bug of some sort but i hope it gets resolved soon.
I’m also playing on PS5. however, i did change my battle tag at the time cross-play went live. would love to hear if anyone is also having this sort of problem.

4 Likes

Yeah, I had Competitive Top 500 Seasons 1,2,3 ,4 ,19 and Lucioball Season 1 prior to cross play. Now that stuff disappeared from my inventory. I also changed my battletag after cross play began. I hope they can push the items out to accounts.

4 Likes

I had the same weird thing happen. I never changed my battletag though, so I don’t think these specific issues are related (I already had a battle net account). I’m not sure about the random missing sprays that people actually earned, though.

2 Likes

I’ve the same issues but it’s season 24 and season 25 top 500 icons/sprays that missing for me like I had them for a month then 3-4 days ago it was gone like huh? hopefully it’s bug and they will fix it soon (I’m on xbox series x)

1 Like

I lost my Top 500 LucioBall sprays from the 1st season the Top 500 Spray from Season 10 top 500 and the Season 12 top 500 one and Both my Ctf top 500 sprays from the first and the second season. i’m really confused how do i get them back ??? Who do i report about this to get them back ? this is very annoying i grinded a lot to get them :pensive:

1 Like

same, lost my top 500 icon and spray for season 18, hope i get them back soon on the next update

Same, lost my top 500 season 23 icon and spray. I’m guessing it has something to do with combining the console leaderboards and they did that to old seasons too by accident.

I also lost my top 500 season 17, 21 and 22 sprays and icon.