Lost connection to the game server

Hey, so i have this problem lately that make me unable to play the game. I don’t know if i’m the only one but when i start the game the menu get stuck in “entering to the game” to after that “lost connection to the game server”, i never had this problem before and well. I’ve been this last 3 days doing the guides of blizzard (refresh the ip, connect via ethernet, talking with my internet service, reset the modem and the pc for 1 minute, etc), so i don’t know if any of you got a fix?, sometimes i can join but i have constant 100-20 ping (i normally play with 60). Also in the glass test seems that i’m losing 4 of 4 packages but when i talked to my internet service they restart the service and try to fix it without success telling me that is with blizzard servers, so i don’t know what to do anymore. I wanna mention that i already did all of this again, even the advanced stuff (Blizzard Support - Connection Troubleshooting)

6 Likes

You are lucky its only started happening to you now. Its been a problem since the game release, but Blizzard refused to address it. There is literally nothing you can do. Trust me. I’ve done everything, and than some over the last 3 years. Its on Blizzard.

1 Like

Can you post WinMTR results? Use ``` by itself on a line before and after the results. Blizzard Support - Running WinMTR

like this

Yes! This has been happening to me too this past week or so. I’ve been playing since the open beta and NEVER have had issues connecting to the servers like this (except after a big patch as usual).

1 Like

This just happened to me today. Can’t connect. Also getting queued when logging in to the blizzard app. First time any of this has happened.

Is there any known solution?

1 Like

Yeah, I have been having to queue to enter the app the last couple days but now today i just cannot connect to the server. Definitely a server issue, not to mention the inability to properly communicate between group / team chat without the mics disconnecting.

1 Like

this has just started happening to me today as well. same issues. try to open app…wait time… click play …lose connection to server. ive also tried everything but contacting my service provider as i know this is definitely a blizzard issue.

There’s too many of us having errors for it not to be a blizzard issue. I literally had NO problems yesterday playing. Nothing changed at all in the last 16 hours hardware or software wise to my PC so … yeah. Thanks blizz! ~

4 Likes

I just remembered that there is a scheduled maintenance today Blizzard Support - Breaking News

so this may be the problem? but it says its for PS4

Yea im having the same problem now too, the messed up part is if I change the server to Europe I can log in. However I cant play with any of my friends as they are all on the US servers.

I am currently having this same issue.

lol!! switching to EU servers worked

Yeah it does! xD whew gonna play there for a little

Can’t connect to US game servers. Is it related to the Hearthstone launch?

I can’t connect to US on main account but my alt can lmao

The America servers are Broken ?

my buddy cant connect but i can, wtf blizzard?

I can’t even connect either.

same problem here. Has to be a blizzard issue.

I have the same problem “entering game” takes forever but still unable to connect, tried switching server europe/asia connect just fine only in americas is having this problem. Tried my main and it connects just fine.