Lost Account Data from OW1

I have a more detailed breakdown in my support ticket #US88888199 but the Game Masters’ responses there have been no help.

In Overwatch 1 I had somewhere between 1200 and 2000 hours of playtime and many hours in competitive. But since the launch of Overwatch 2 my account/profile lost most of that data. It says I only have a few hundred hours in the game, I have barely played any competitive, and all my top played Heroes are incorrect.

I saw this [like below] forum post over a month ago stating that the devs were aware of the issue and it would take a couple weeks to fix. One of my friends that had the same issue as me now shows the correct data on their profile, but mine is still wrong. Addressing Career Profile Stats for Console Players

Is there anyone working on this problem? Is there anything I can do? Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Same issue here. They kept contridicting themselves in messages bouncing back and fourth between we have 0 access to transaction history and we can see you purchased said things. Then asking for proof then denying the proof is actual proof. I got told multiple times to make a bug report and they havent responded and the bug report was opened in nov 2022.

"After doing some digging into this I have found the following. This is currently an issue that has been reported and Blizzard is aware of, however, at present a workaround to resolve this remains unavailable. Although the majority of these issues have been reported to be resolved, some may still remain, but please be assured that the team is aware and is working towards finding the resolution. " is one response they had mid decemebr 2022

Then followed up with this late decemeber

“The issues have since been resolved, and there are no other current known issues with missing skins from the console merging currently that have been verified.”

After which they denied any of my proof is proof and said unless I can give actual “proof” they wont consider my issue verified.

2 Likes