Lost 62 sr bcause of 3 leavers

Advice: no comp games until 9pm. Kids go to bed and the games will be decent.

6 Likes

Kids aren’t the problem

4 Likes

I’ve climbed 200 SR this morning. I’ve played against the people I’ve won with. Beat them when they were on the other team. Nothing to do with kids.

If there wasn’t a penalty for having leavers then someone could just purposely leave to save the team which is abusive

People leave games all the time it’s not just kids it’s just a poor leaver system matched with unstable servers.

Also it’s only abusive if you let stacks do it. So stop saying things that just aren’t true.

2 Likes

no because school’s out so they sleep later

Your next couple matches should be much easier. Have fun.

Which time zone? Do you quit playing during summer vacation also?

I was probably sweatier when I was a teenager than I am now as an adult. There are kids that are better than you at the game.

The time zone doesn’t matter. It is just a rule of thumb or my experience on NA and Asia.

1 Like

Kid spotted (20 characters)

1 Like

It doesn’t matter who is better. we are talking about attitude.

Put down the mirror then :joy:

stop playing during the last 3-5 days. More throwers and trolls during that period because they dont care. Also more players who log in only at the end of the season to do placements just for the bonuses.

Agreed
20 characters

If you think they are really a problem that says more about you than them honestly, you’ll rarely run into one once you leave the bot tier ranks.

True, your wins have nothing to do with kids. But leavers are usually rage kids/ immature adults in normal situations.

Bot tier ranks like masters?

Also masters and it’s literally a non issue. Assumed you were plat at best and most likely gold or lower if you actively try to avoid OW til after 9pm “cause of kids”.

They just need to add backfill to Competitive:

That’d fix the leaver problem and it would help reduce queue times.