Losing hero and total time played in my Career Profile

Still nothing has been done. This is ridiculous and refuse to answer my tickets at this point. Its been 2 weeks and still no reply.

1 Like

Same here. I recently played with someone 100 levels below me, yet they had 200 more hours played. I’ve lost half my hours for Genji, a third of my Widow hours, and other characters as well (This problem is occurring on my main account, but this account is new).

2 Likes

Currently breaking even more! Not counting any of my comp games now so it’s hard to know what’s going on with my placements : )

2 Likes

The same happened to me, most of my playtime disappeared, sometimes it goes even lower than before idk why this is happening and Blizzard haven’t fixed this yet, it’s kinda frustraring

3 Likes

Update
As of season 2 mid patch, my account that had 4k hours on has dropped to 800 will this ever be fixed?

2 Likes

Still nothing from Blizzard, this is really heartbreaking to me. I wish we were at least kept up to date about issues in progress

2 Likes

Still nothing! I’ve actually started forcing myself to only play certain characters so I can force my hours back to normal. It’s annoying but if Blizzard won’t do anything about it, I might as well

2 Likes

Had anyone had their hours fixed in the game yet because it’s just really annoying having to hide my career profile lol

1 Like

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

Still impatiently waiting

1 Like

It’s now the end of March almost and my stats are not reflecting my hours correctly still. It is very discouraging. I’ve barely touched the game because of it. I reported this to blizzard directly again in January but there was no estimate for when a fix would be implemented. I hope they don’t just ignore it and move on. I have screenshots to prove my hours and playtimes to what they were before.

3 Likes

I am a d.va main and i’ve been depressed because this anyways i used to have 645hours on d.va and now i have 149. I would really like it if it got fixed because im crying

1 Like

I’ve had this problem since ow2 came out my d.va hours are messed up it says 150 hours on her but i used to have 648 hours im so upset i really want my hours back i beg you blizzard do something about it

3 Likes

Yep, still no fix yet. Only some heroes are missing hours, but others are fine. It’s so weird and nothing’s changed so far.

1 Like

yup 6 months further season 4 and career profiles still not fixed. Unbelievable!!!

1 Like

Looking at the 1000+ list of bug posts I’ve compiled on my megathread since launch, I disagree. Not only is this very much believable, at this point, it’s almost to be expected…

Add a month to that! Still not fixed! Missing 1500 or so hours lol! Plat border with 3 stars and level 51 and profile shows only 500 hours lol.

1 Like

Wow Blizzard really does not seem to care :c

1 Like

Giving this thread a bump.

Good news: Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bug in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.