Losing an Endorsement Level for no apparent reason

Hi,
I think I might have a bug to report but I am not 100% sure. I have went from endorsement level 5 to 4 two nights in a row. Yesterday I was able to get it back to 5 pretty soon but this time it happened so late I wasn’t able to yet. There isn’t any reason that I can understand of why it went down. The player should be made aware of why they are losing the endorsement so they can fix the issue. My fear is when people report you, even if they are just doing for no reason other than they think you suck at the game or whatever, you are lowering peoples endorsement level as a reaction before even reviewing the claim. The reason I think this is yesterday when I lost my endorsement it happened within a minute of a person saying in chat “Reaper you left point?!”. I said yes I left point because I was going to die (I was the only one on point because everyone else died, Pharah shot me down to 70 and a DVA was coming at me, so I shadow stepped out of there and when I came out of Shadow Step I got hit with splash damage and have 8 health) and I was trying to get health. We could have gotten the point again before losing but our Bap didn’t heal me fast enough (literally looked at me and didn’t do anything to heal me) and I had to get health myself. Then our Junkrat, same guy that questioned why i got off point, just sit near the point and lobbed grenades for about 5 seconds and even when the ticks were going up he didn’t move onto point. I saved the replay. The only other thing I can think of is I have lost internet during matches but it is rare so like for every 100 matches I play I drop out of 5 or less and I didn’t drop out of any matches yesterday that would lower my endorsement.

You’re just not getting enough endorsements, it’s that simple.

Being toxic, playing dps, server crashes, leaving started matches.
Any of these will let your endorsement level 5 drop.

I get endorsements pretty much every match. Also that makes no sense to have some lose a rating because people stop giving you endorsements. Leaving Matches, being toxic, or something that I have direct control over sure. Nothing has really changed on how often I get endorsements. I have literally got Shot Caller by the other 5 teammates in one match.

It does make sense.
You need a certain amount to upkeep a level.

Just how decay used to work in Diamond+ which is perfectly normal.

And no, you’re not recieving as much as you say you are.
Otherwise you wouldn’t lose your current level.

They will go up and down based on the average you receive per game.

Some game modes have people more likely to endorse or not, time of day can also be a factor. I would stop worrying about this because, in my opinion and experience, I don’t think a lot of people look at or care about the endorsement level… even when I had a 5 next to my name.

See that is exactly why you are wrong. I have had no change in the amount of endorsements I have received. They are rather consistent as I consistently play at the same exact time every single night and have for years. I have had level 5 almost as long as the endorsement system has been out. That is why I am confused about why all the sudden it changed.