Los Angeles Valiant vs. Seoul Dynasty - FINAL

To be fair…I know they aren’t used to this kind of setup(and I’m happy for some OWL too), so I can give’em some slack. I just find the tech issues a bit amusing. :yum:

Paused… Fits be p spamming

Yeah for sure it was funny. And a lot of issues right now but they will polish it up overtime.

Maybe that’s why they didn’t want to play last week.

That was a rather sad end to that map.

Not a bad flank. :wink:

‘1v2 both tanks because mei’

“Tanks?” I think you mean Ice statues. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t think that guy likes Mei too much I reckon.

I just hate when best players in the world play heroes like Mei or Reaper. Seems really cheap.

I understand the sentiment on Mei but I don’t get the Reaper. He isn’t as forgiving as Mei.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Reaper because it is too easy, same as Mei. But yeah I would take Reaper in these matches over Mei every day of the week.

Yeah I just figured he needs to be up in your face to get value, so does Mei but she has CC on top of that and 2 stalls.

Mei also has things that help her and her team in a lot of situation. Reaper is dangerous up close, but he still needs help from teammates more.

1 Like

F…

2 Likes

Ok it’s not just me.

Both should be niche. I am fine seeing Mei on Control Center, Hanamura A or few other places… Just not every map.

The same with likes of Tjorb, Sym, Bastion, Sombra. These heroes should never became META

F
20 characters :slightly_frowning_face:

i love the chat…switch to twitch…you know…so they can stare at the same image over there instead…

That’s fair. I do like Sombra though :sweat_smile:.