Los Angeles Valiant vs. San Francisco Shock - NOW LIVE

I hope not too big a fine, seemed an honest mistake. It is funny seeing the match chat too.

The funny thing is that I checked the discipline tracker, and there have been no new major rule infractions acted on since the start of the season.

VALIANT WHO and SHOCK WHO are filling yt chat

OMG I can’t believe how far Shock got there.

Lol just used all their ults. That works

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Awesome awesome. Kept quiet cause I didn’t want to jinx it. The beer will go down good now. Ggs everyone, stay safe! :beers:

Shock just had an off week last week

Choi boi is MVP

1 Like

They just need Lucio.

Alright everyone, matches will resume in a little over 7 hours from now.

WEEK 9 SCHEDULE

Match Eastern
GMT-5
Central
GMT-6
Mountain
GMT-7
Pacific
GMT-8
London
GMT=0
Sydney
GMT+11
VS. SUN 4/5
4:00 AM
SUN 4/5
3:00 AM
SUN 4/5
2:00 AM
SUN 4/5
1:00 AM
SUN 4/5
8:00 AM
SUN 4/5
7:00 PM
VS. SUN 4/5
6:00 AM
SUN 4/5
5:00 AM
SUN 4/5
4:00 AM
SUN 4/5
3:00 AM
SUN 4/5
10:00 AM
SUN 4/5
9:00 PM

See ya then!

And I will NOT be here with bells on. Hopefully. Maybe. If I can’t sleep again I’ll be bere haha

BOOOOOOO! Can we ban Lucio again so Shock doesn’t win again?

Seriously, though, all the Shock players have been a little bit of a (bleep) since they won the Grand Finals last year…and some even more so after the World Cup.

1 Like

Try to get a power nap in before then, Wyoming…don’t stay up til 2am in the bloody morning…

N OMEGALUL
Seriously, I don’t get how they have been acting like “bleep”, have you ever watched their streams? They’re still the same, you must be a very obnoxious Valiant fan, take the L and get lost dude.

What happened with him? I went to the bathroom in the middle of the match.

Like Super and Sinatraa have actually gotten better since 2018-2019

LMAO, I’m not even a Valiant fan. Check your facts before you post, captain.

But then again, with Sunday’s Finest starting to come out of the woodwork to reduce the forums to mindless drivel, I can’t say I’m surprised. Have a good night, sir.

Who caress about this redundant OWL stuff?

Valorant is coming!

1 Like

It’s both. Turrets can pressure Tracer immensely, but that armour does seriously hamper her damage.