Los Angeles Valiant vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

Danteh is a monster sombra.

1 Like

The Sombra meta is far stronger then standard goats it seems… but it has a major weakness… Grav.

1 Like

Fate messed up

Jake has mixed feelings by the looks… he not sure how to feel…

yea houston! that was great

I’m ready to see consistent DPS comps again.

Next stage, considering the outright nerf hammer the GOATS comp is getting.

1 Like

That third map spells very bad news for Valla. The no Off-Tank lineup that Houston runs on Busan does not flex to GOATS very well, but it was still good enough to beat Valla’s GOATS just by using the Sombra variant. With Linkzr likely subbing out for one of Coolmatt and Spree now, Houston’s GOATS will look stronger.

Not sure why solo shatter muma like silver rein.

Cmon Valla, get a win plzzz ;-;

I’m sad to say that goats my be hurting viewership.

well it was an interesting game

Oooh that’s interesting, both Off-Tanks are in now. I think I like that move, it removes Sombra GOATS from their arsenal, but Spree is a magnificent Zarya, and Coolmatt is a good D.Va.

We will see more dps next stage, they will bring in the balance changes I suspect, BUT… they will not bring in Baptiste… he wont be in until Stage 3 when the meta balances out with Baptiste. They do not put in new characters so close to release. They wait a few months.

So hold on, if Jake is the reason for a team fight win or loss when he lives or dies… does that mean he is their best player, and without him, Outlaws falls apart?

So pay attention folks, how to beat Outlaws easy… kill Jake over and over and tilt him.

Damn I should be a coach.

Did I mention that Houston CHOKED…

Jake,

Stop dying.

Sincerely,

Houston Fans.

1 Like

I’d say it’s very similar to how badly Paris do if Kruise is stymied. Both of them hold the role of setting up team plays, Jake with Shield Bash, Kruise with Lucio’s Boop. If they’re not allowed to set-up said plays, their team collapses.

Jake isn’t necessarily Houston’s best player, but with their playstyle he’s definitely their current most important player.

Hmmm, did Houston Choke… or did they… Joke…

Jake + Choke?

No?

Okay.

3 Likes