Los Angeles Valiant vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

They hadn’t played anyone actually strong until last night, and had at times struggled despite that, so I was refuting any suggestion they were on Vancouver’s level. But they looked brilliant against SF to end that argument.

Though it isn’t on the leaderboard yet, Vancover are officially in the playoffs now. Only 9 teams haven’t lost 2 games yet, and Paris has to play multiple other ones, so Vancouver cannot drop out of the top 8

Fam.

Check Muma’s face.
It’s so smug.

That’s unbelievable levels of smug.

I was about to question why Linkzr was in, but it’s Busan, so I expect them to bring out the DPS heroes

Hex clearly has Linkzr on his mind :wink: :rainbow_flag:

multiple welcomings and several salutations ! :wink:

I don’t like rooting against the poor OG Outlaws, but I want Valiant to win.

It’s Meka Base, but they’re running Trip DPS, so no complaints about the lack of SNOATS

Why is Busan so good for DPS?

Or is it just bad for GOATs?

Long sightlines compared to other koth maps (same for illios ruins). But teams are scared to run it.

good luck to both teams

Did Muma just get solo-grav’d?

It’s more that it’s great for Ham and Trip DPS enables him by causing maximum distractions. Lots of easy to access high ground, plus tight chokes to drop the mines in.

Damn, they played off that EMP like Gladiators.

wait

So basically while Muma is doing Muma things the Valiant killed his entire team

Valiant showing us why goats is being nerfed though.

Just as I say that

That is a good point. Danteh needs to be the Sombra player. Jake is very flexible, but it feels like his current Sombra is like his early S1 Tracer, ie not good at all. Whereas his Tracer improved a lot over last season to become OWL standard by the end of it.

They put Rawkus on Ana AKA not Zen, HALLELUJAH!

It’s so great seeing GOATS being beaten by something that’s not GOATS for once

1 Like