Los Angeles Valiant vs. Guangzhou Charge - FINAL

is there any word why custa is not playing?

Family issues for Custa.

And yeah Valiant is under performing overall… they look strong sometimes, they keep doing that, but it dies fast.

Speculation is that with Kuki there is more coordination between support and tank.
Seeing the roster is almost all Korean.

Hence why they are using Kuki.

GZ are threatening to break the season record LA literally just set

Edit: And there it is

1 Like

Like the casters said, this is turning into the Pro Bowl.

Where is the defense?

2 Likes

Forced C9 lol.

I feel sorry for Space but his team will lose 0-5. They not making playoff.

“Who needs defence” - The Kansas City Chiefs, probably

Please Kyb, I’ve missed your Hog, stick with it

How disappointing :frowning:

imagine if valiant was like, actually good this season

Well, it was nice knowing you Valiant. But something is going seriously wrong when the Dragons have won more games.

Valla fans crying when they realise they only play DC once this season

3 Likes

They just need to stop trying out the Kuki-o, let him go back to being a main tank as soon as possible

1 Like

allright, cya guys! :slight_smile:

I’ve been drowning in them with not a care.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

I almost feel like valiant thought, well this meta isn’t for us.

If we win 3-4 games this meta, maybe scrape into the playoffs, then that will be good enough.

You can tell by the generic, safe, structured, uninspiring Goats they are playing.

The Guangzhou W-Pressers

I have no idea why Valiant is doing so poorly. I think Pacific is just a very strong division in general and they’re playing just a biiiiit below that standard, but the gap is large enough that they can’t win games. I don’t think they’re as bad as like, the Justice but I don’t see them winning against anyone else in Pacific in their current state aside from maybe Chengdu (if they prepare enough) or if any of the other teams has an off day.