Lootbox Duplicates

Every lootbox I have received since the end of the event has had 2+ duplicates. Most have three and some coins… a few have had all duplicates. I don’t have all the white/blue loot either. Even so, it feels like a ridiculous amount of duplicates…

You most likely have all regular white or blue that’s currently available to you. Receiving duplicates isn’t a bug.

I have been having this issue as well, my last 10-14 loot boxes has been 95% duplicates.

Also having this issue.

I confirm I have a large amount of blues/whites still available outside of events and yet I consistently get nothing but duplicates.

Same here. I don’t play often and still have many things to unlock, but my last 4 loot boxes have been nothing but duplicates. I thought they did away with duplicates?

They reduced the chance of getting duplicates. They never got rid of them. And like i said in my earlier post (from 2 months ago) you most likely have all regular white and blue loot.

Look once the event starts tomorrow you’ll stop getting duplicates until you have received all white and blue loot again.

Same here, getting really sick of it by now. Started 2 or 3 days before the summer games ended.

Please don’t necro old threads and getting duplicates is not a bug.