Looking to make friends! Casual, chill players

Hi, I’m getting back into OW after taking a break for a few months. A lot of the friends I used to play with don’t get on anymore, so I’d love to meet new people. I’m just a bit shy, though, so I thought I’d try on the forums. :’)

I’m not super great, I just play for fun and mostly do QP, Arcade, or custom. I main D.Va, but also like playing Orisa, Zarya, Moira, and a few others. Better at tank and support than DPS; totally willing to broaden my horizons, though. As for comp, I could try it, though my computer isn’t the best and I don’t wanna disappoint anyone, lmao.

I’m 19, female, college student, so I don’t have too much time to play, but I’d love to group up if we happen to be on at the same time or decide to play together. I have discord, too, if that makes communication easier.

Thanks! Sorry for the long post!

2 Likes

Hi,I haven’t played this game for 2 months and can I join you?
What your time zone? My GMT+7
Btag Llorente#11364

1 Like

Hello, of course! My timezone is EST (UTC-5) and my BN is collapsar#11835

1 Like

Hey let’s play! I also don’t have much time but would love to play with friends rather than solo when I do =)

1 Like

For sure! Just accepted your friend request!

Sounds like fun :smiley:
Battle4ever #1430

1 Like

Just added you! Timezone difference might mean we’re never on at the same time but if we ever are i’d be down to play together!

2 Likes

Heya Collapsar! ^.^
I recently posted something very similar a couple weeks ago: Shy Player Here Looking for Friends! :D
I play mostly support but recently been loving casually playing the game for fun with friends with any hero :smiley: My Battle ID is Sushie#11534 if ya wanna add me, see ya in game!

3 Likes

Active, friendly, and a chill person. Would like to make new friends as well. My ID is LegendarySpy#11622