Looking for someone to review me

Here are a few of my recent game share codes. Sorry that i do not have an actual vod but here are the codes. I need to know anything i may be doing wrong and what i can do to fix it. Thank you :slight_smile:

P5QNPV - Junkrat Eichenwald
YAJYBM - Junkrat and Symmetra Hanamura
88DGAB - Junkrat Eichenwald
WY4XQS - Symmetra Blizzard World

Anything helps Thanks again :slight_smile:

I don’t know what rank you’re playing, but I am shocked you survived the fall off of the bridge. Lucio was caught in your trap, but you didn’t go kill him, which would have given you a numbers advantage. You would have made it to the doorway in time to kill control it.

There is no need to go into the doorway when firing grenades and mines. you can do that from a safer distance and location. You put yourself in a risky position. You could get slept, antied, or the amount of damage could kill you. A doorway is a funnel, make them come through it.

You tire was fine, but you could have gotten two or three kills with it instead of just one. You rushed it. You have 10 seconds. Climb the walls to get a better vantage point and make it harder to shoot.

You extended past the choke (under the bridge) to engage the Hanzo. Remember that Junk’s strength is controlling space without line of sight, so you can protect yourself while still launching grenades at the enemy.

After your death, the point was lost. There was no reason to engage, and you just get long spawned instead of getting a chance to set up and control the choke the payload has to come through, and the payload is through the doorway by the time you get back.

The second tire isn’t really needed. The enemy was down their main tank and a healer, and you have a full team. Your Zen also hits ult from some reason, but that isn’t on you. Never the less, two ults were spent.

You guys also fight standing in a doorway again. If the Hanzo had been paying attention, he would have ulted right in the doorway, and because your Zen had already hit trans, there is nothing you could have done but die.

Okay, that next mine was awesome, and nice follow up.

You stood in the middle of the bridge opening to shoot mines. There is no reason you should be alive because you’re staring down a D’va and Hanzo. You could go back line and control under the bridge from behind cover. You don’t need line of sight to launch projectiles.

After the death, you go hold a bridge by yourself, which is noble, but ill advised.

The next part is simply my opinion of Eichenwald:

Junk is good for point A, but not really point B. I think he is good for point C.

The danger with A is the spawn advantage of the enemy team. If I see they have a Junk, I will go back to spawn and switch to Pharah and have the advantage. You don’t have that luxury being the defender. Point B is so wide open that Junk is remarkably less effective. Point C is great for Junk because of the ceiling. Pharah isn’t as effective inside the castle.

Round 2:

You know there is a Tracer and a Hammond, so trap their flanking routes. Also, do your best to predict where she will be when recalling. You do this pretty well already.

Your positioning is using line of sight. Since they don’t have a D’va this round and based on their positioning, you can get on the right side of the bridge and bank grenades off of the building. The Orisa will probably halt you, but you can use a mine to escape or fall down to your team to get heals.

Tracer gets a double with pulse bomb. Fall back to spawn and regroup. You end up dying, which delays your push because your team can’t break through Orisa’s shield without you. Side note: I will never understand why you Soldier hits ult on that side of the choke into supercharger.

You guys make it through the choke, but I can’t understand why for the life of me. I’ve watched it from multiple points of view. Nice job flanking behind, kill the Genji, and hammering the Orisa. Good tire choice for the Mercy, though it was risky.

The enemy ult use is just flat out dumb–pulse bomb, blade, and nano on a lost point. Sorry, that just got to me. And holy god does the enemy team fall to pieces quickly.

Once the shatter and the D’va bomb secured the fight, you could a high ground position. You can control better from high ground, and they don’t really have anyone who can contest you.

When Lucio entered the doorway, and you hit him with a mine, you should have trapped the doorway instead of chasing him through it.

Great tire to secure the W.

Anyway, that is my point of view for what it is worth.

1 Like

Wow that is amazing thank you!!! The rank is bronze thats why everything is so horrible lol I dont know why ive never thought of half of this but, but im glad I know now this definitely helps alot! Thanks again!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’m not a top-500 or anything, but I love reviewing and analyzing matches. If I get a chance, I’ll look at the other matches.