Looking for some buddies to play with (NA, Mostly Casual Play)

So, I am not much of a comp player, but it’s always more fun when you play with other people you got to know and not just randoms you been matched up with. I guess what I am looking for is ideally two other people to play with who are around my own age and are chill. I am 21 turning 22 next month.

I would prefer one tank main buddy and one support main buddy who can flex and play different roles if needed. I would say best that they give a little bit of a crap about winning when playing, but not to the point that they will rage if they lose. So I guess someone who tries winning, but still likes to have fun playing.

Some of my favorite game modes:

○CTF Blitz
○Quick Play Classic
○Team Deathmatch
○Lucio Ball (Summer Game Event Exclusive)
○Junkenstein’s Revenge (Halloween Event Exclusive)
○Comp Open Queue

Characters I Play Mostly:

Support Role:
○Mercy (Secondary Main)
○Ana
○Lucio

Damage Role:
○Reaper (Primary Main)
○Sombra
○Widowmaker
○Soldier

Tank Role (Not the best at the tank role so fair warning):
○Orisa
○Reinhardt

A Bit about Me:

What you can call me: Rak, Rakshasa.
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Other things I like: Animals, Drawing, Rock Music, Roleplaying, Gaming, Spending Time Outside When the Weather Agrees, Having more in-depth discussions.

Possible Q&A:

Q: Will you talk in mic?
A: “No, sorry. I am prone to headaches, but if I know you longer than a few months I might on discord or something, outside of playing Overwatch.”

Q: Will you play comp
A: “Yes, but not often. Currently I am banned from comp due to connectivity issues I had last time I was playing it. Apparently the system reads disconnects as ‘leaving’.”

Q: Do you have Discord?
A: “Yes.”

Q: Will you put up with my bullcrap if I put up with yours?
“Usually yes. Depends on what your bullcrap includes. There are some things I won’t tolerate, but there is also a lot of things I will if we get along well.”

Q: What server are you?
A: “NA.”