Looking for people who is 50+

Hello, I am almost 53 years old now. Played OW over a year, wonder if there are ppl over 50 like me still playing OW. How often you play? Do you use mic? Are you enjoying the game? I play everyday, mostly in qp, because rank takes too long. Sometimes I played with my sons and their friends, so I will use mic to communicate ( shot calling or chatting ).

1 Like

People over 50? Not many.

I’m 51 and never met anyone in game older than me. Only seen a few people on the forums my age.

Been playing video games ever since my dad hooked up Pong to our black and white TV back in the 70’s.

I use a mic and still enjoy the game. I’m on fairly often, but have been playing less since I find tanks to be a bit frustrating lately (was a tank main). Have been playing mostly support recently.

Question to test your age: what did basic cable TV cost per month in 1980?

Andre#13498

1 Like

Same as above. 51 and mostly do QP or Arcade. Gamer from way back in time. Yes, I had the old pong game my uncle gave me around 74 or so hooked up to my 13 inch B&W tv. And cable in the 80’s with the dial on the box was about 12 bucks for basic. Didn’t need the other channels if ya had a quarter.

Don’t play with anyone as I work from home and don’t chat with anyone other than the Amazon delivery or a neighbor. In game, I use a mic sometimes, but the stuff these kids say and do makes me wonder why the hell I fought in a war to help them.

4 Likes

I’m 40. Do I count??

That is a wicked roast if ever I’ve seen one. Very impressed.

3 Likes

Hello Andre, sorry for late reply, just had a vacation for 17 days. I am not a US born citizen, can’t answer your age test question, didn’t come to US until 1994 for my master degree. :sweat_smile:

Not over 50 (or even close 21 years old) but it’s nice to see older generations playing and enjoying a game :slight_smile: My mom doesn’t quite understand it (she’s 57)

LOL you nailed it. Don’t know why I remember this but yeah, it was $12.95 a month where I live.

1 Like

NP, I haven’t checked back till now anyway.

Let me wish you a 25 year late “Welcome to America!” :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! My husband and I play together every day/night. We’re both 30 so not in the 50+ bracket, but we enjoy the maturity level of those older than us as most kids these days are horribly aggravating. Both military vets, chill and just looking for some nice people to play the game with. If any of you are interested feel free to add me :slight_smile: Lupa1214#11197

Cool, I’ll add u later!

Hi, I’m over 50 and looking for people to team up with. I don’t play on the PC all of the time, my wife and I are usually on PS4 and we do use mics. I would like to group up on both. On PS4 I’m GunnyJMH, and ID10T-Gnome.

Fifty year old here. Been playing OW since release. It would be nice to form a regular group with a bunch of older (I would say 30+) gamers. Add me to your friends list (Ironfox#1698) and we can form a regular comp group ( I am high bronze, low silver most of the time.

Hello,
Not quite in fifties , 49 myself, play most against AI, GreyWolf#21176
would be happy to team up a few and see how it works out.
Play almost every day, just a few, so you should be able to find me .

/J

Ive sent you a friend request, ex-army , would like to play with others who know how to do the job the char is supposed to play, im a little mature 49 , but I’m dependable and do the job my char is for, can do support, Tank , attack , and even infiltrate,. hope to meet you in game.

Respect. John

I forgot to include my entire tag NotYou#11747

I am 58 and play overwatch every day, targeting four games per day.

My daughter is a gold level player, my middle son is a grandmaster, and my youngest son is platinum at 14 years old, We as a team on Thursday nights