Looking for people to play with

Recently got back into overwatch and now I’m looking for people who wanna play ranked or QP.
Currently I’m 3.1k on dps (Hanzo, Cassidy, Soldier), but can flex to any role if it makes it easier
I’m a pretty chill person and usually don’t really rage, based in the UK
18+
Battletag: Bazl#21968

Hey there!
I run a close nit gaming discord server, the vast majority play Overwatch and we’re always looking for the new gamers to join us, im from the UK too so if you’re interested you’re more than welcome to join!

Add me on discord if you wish!

Anorak#6536

ive really only got qp hours in but i do comp when i feel like it! other than that, i play mercy/ana as support and pharah/hitscans as dps. i have like… ~400+ hours on mercy and only have i played pc ow for ~650+ hours at the time of making this. i strongly prefer mercy and specialize in making dmg boost useful in all scenarios. from pocketing to grabbing any dmg i see; i adore her playstyle and i dont think ill ever let it go. if youre interested in a mercy capable to heal, res, dmg boost and survive then my @ is ufo#11962
also i prefer not to speak as toxicity can be bad around me. i usually will leave chat if they dont shush…