Looking for gay / lgbt overwatch groups (discord as well)

Hey all, Sunshine here! Looking for fun gay/LGBT groups for Overwatch on Discord and could use some pointers around! I play mostly comp ranging from 1800 - 2800 SR usually. Also love chat and sharing strats/tips. I’m a pretty chill mid 30s gay geek/jock with a fitting sunny disposition - but def want a group more “mature” with a little sass (ie - not a teen group, lol). I’ll start a skeleton discord server below just in case for those interested that can turn into or merge with whatever. Don’t bother with dating solicitations, I’m saving myself for Lucio.

Luv, ~ Sunshine

battlenet: Sunshine#13823
Discord: SunshineAmonRa#9021
Instagram: SunshineAmonRa

3 Likes

i help moderate a small server with this in mind! feel free to check it out and see if it’s what you had in mind.

https://discord.gg/mYWaQ5a
3 Likes

Hi! I made a post like this earlier only for Plat players (also high gold/low diamond)! If you or anyone else would like to join our motley crew add me on the battle net app and send me a message and I’ll give you all an invite <3

1 Like

Just because you don’t reveal yourself doesn’t mean there aren’t people using gay slurs over voice, and calling each other really homophobic/racist/sexist things. I love Overwatch and I love playing with all types of people, but If we didn’t feel like we needed it, we wouldn’t have to make these groups in the first place just so we don’t feel like rubbish mid-game…

6 Likes

I know you said no teen groups, (which I’m 17) but I’m pretty chill and I’d be down to play if you ever want to~
I sent you a friend request already
Sammy#12425

awesome thanks for the pointer!!!

Im 19 gay as well.430LvL add me if u want to Pebblez#21971

I’m a mid thirties ow player who just transferred over from PS4. Wouldn’t mind playing with other like minded people.

Hey! i’d love to join :D. It’s always fun to find people to play arcade and stuff with to pass the time! I’ll add you to battlenet . Look out for me Lifean#1301