Looking for friends 🤗

Hello, my wife and I are looking for some friends to play overwatch with us! We are both in our very early 20s so dont worry about being young. All we ask is that your not toxic, and not immature. If your shy thats fine too you dont have to talk on mic or anything like that we just want to make a comfortable environment with some chill people. We will probably mostly be playing QP so all ranks welcome but ranked is also an option, my wife is a diamond tank main and im a masters dps player but we commonly play with our gold friends all the time in ranked. If your a kind, mature and chill individual please dont hesitate to add us, we play on NA.
You#11858

3 Likes

Hello there!
Im an admin of one huge discord community. Im sure you will find good teammates there! We have a lot of players in any competitive range.
Just be friendly, polite and nice :slight_smile:
You are more than welcome to join us! Discord link: https: // discord.gg / jQxTd8W (delete spaces)

1 Like

I haven’t made the leap for Comp yet so you will find me doing QP, or Arcade CTF or Mystery heroes. feel free to add me for some groupage. I also can and will flex to tank/heal if I see the need. I am Non toxic and will block/mute anyone who does spew it I just won’t tell them I did XD. It’s all you can do right?

Feel free to add me, Fishytaco#11996.

Active, friendly, and a chill person. Would like to make new friends as well. My ID is LegendarySpy#11622.

hi! im finding friends too! im a korean player and my english is not that good… if you are okay with this pls add me!! here is my battletag and sorry for my battletag is korean… you can just copy and paste it! 얍얍#31273 also if you want to add me on discord here is my discord!! YapYap#8829

also you could add my discord if thats easier IDKColton#4736