Looking for Friends (NA).. Discord Community

Overwatch With Friends

Discord Server:: gUn3YUt
Server:: N/A

My Personal Discord name: Adora#2667
My BattleTag: Adoralicious#1328

Overwatch with Friends Is a friendly, and fun discord “community”. It’s really just a place to get groups of friends together and try to meet some new people. We have people looking for just QP only and those that are looking for Competitive play. So please! Come check out the discord and make some new friends! Bring your current friends! Anyone and Everyone is welcome…

I look forward to making some new friends!!

2 Likes

This server is awsome!! The people in here are amazing!

1 Like

aww xoxoxo love these guys they are so much fun!

1 Like

You guys are great and I have made many new friends in this server

Right rap? xD I love just chillin and learning and growing together! Learned so much from some of the people here!!!

very friendly and easy to talk to people on this server, super fun games with everyone ^^

1 Like

So anyone who is wanting to game and make friends is welcome to join the server and game with us anytime!

Hey I’m BlueJayPariah#6430 on discord. is the chat still up? Started realizing i dont have very many people to play with on pc/ps4 with my new life schedule. Looking for some new people to play with?

Definitely! Glad to have you!! <3 Hope you like it here!

1 Like

Hey! So i joined this discord and i would never dream of leaving it! The owner is so sweet and social! We always have a full group for overwatch and make custom matches to play with everyone! It makes me feel safe and judge free! There’s a chat to vent where no one will judge you. Hilarious meme chats and its 420 friendly!

I love coming to hang out with you guys daily! You guys are so much fun and I loved watching movies and playing cards against humanity with you guys too! Feel free to come join the server <3 Everyone is welcome and we are definitely 420 friendly xD