Looking for Casual / Comp partners <3

Hi!
I recently moved to Alaska and I’m now in a way different time zone than my previous group, and I’m no longer able to play with anyone I know. :frowning:

-Career high for heals (this season also) 2531
-Main Moira, comfortable with other heals as well
-I’ve been spending a lot of time watching VODS and strats on how to improve myself
-I have a lot of fun on DPS but I landed bronze this season LOL. My mechanical dps skills are decent, it’s mainly my positioning that needs work. I need to be in a waaaay different spot than I am when I’m heals lol.
-Don’t make me play tank :rofl:

About me:
I just turned 25, my name is Amanda. I am a student, exploring 3D computer animation. I like metal and anime c: . I’ve played OW since launch (with a break), and I am not someone who constantly HAS to play comp, I quite enjoy quick play and arcade modes as well.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can play! :slight_smile:
(IG: @sylveiaart Artstation: @sylveia Battletag: sylveia#1284)

Hello,

I mostly play on EU, but I do play also on US servers, usually in the mornings (in my time zone).
I play every Tank except WB and supports also (Zen and Ana) and I’m fan of Anime.

My Battletag is SpikeSpiegel#21497, feel free to add me and we can see if time difference is tolerable to play some OW together.

In the meantime take care and have a nice day/evening.

Awesome!! I’ll send you a friend request in an hour or so when I get on. :slight_smile:

Sounds good! :slight_smile:

Hey! I’d love to play with you! I’m a level 29 support main if that’s no problem! I switched from console which is why my level is low, but I’d love to group up if you want to play with me!

My battletag is: kay#13679
and my discord is: kaylee#1468

Would love to play! I did come from xbox and working on leveling up so I can play comp