Looking for advanced coder to help compress advanced game

Hey guys I have a somewhat incomplete game mode with over 560 rules and I need someone who can help me compress my code into subroutines and arrays in a way where I can make the code not crash the servers. I have a lot of good stuff the only problem I’m facing is looking into compressing 7 talents each with 3 to choose from (Hero of The Storm) system into a compressed system that all heroes follow the rules so that I can reduce 560 down to like 200 something. Whats funny is I even have a limited hero rostes and not all of them are done. I need someone who I can trust who will help me over discord since I want the credit plus when done will share the code to completely change the workshop forever creating insane boss mode and other types of game modes using a real levelup like system instead of money systems that I see so many players use (this part of the system is done). I even have actual ability bubbles like the default ones that are completely functional. If you are willing to help I will put your name into the credit of the game. My discord is layslegend4#2262. Message me on discord if you are interested. Also earlier access to my code so that you can use it in your own creations.