Looking for a team to coach

Please, I’d so like to learn some more about this game! I was place high gold two seasons ago but I think this game has a lot more to learn and def wanna learn the master-gm level of gameplay, here is my bnet SoulHunter51#1682

I am very interested in this. I’m a support player with an SR of 2216. Just moved from console where I was low diamond. Let me know. battletag: sombrito#11512

Hi, I am apart of a large overwatch discord community and we are looking for team coaches that would be willing to coach a team that we would assign to you.

I am in a team currently around 2.8k sr and we are looking for a masters/gm coach. Please let me know if you are able to coach us :slight_smile: My discord is Smurphy#1847

I have a Team looking for a coach, add me on discord let’s talk Zim#5373

planning on competing in open division.

hello would anyone like to join a clan called damage inc we are looking for more members for EU and NA like to know more add me on discord louise28#7587

Hi I have a full team that is already together and has an average sr of around 2.5k we would love to have you. We are very active and are currently in a tournament.

hello i am on a team that is between mid plat to high diamond we have a full team and very well during scrims but we lack certain aspects that a coach can help with im in masters myself but i only really know dps and healing so i cant help the tank players so if you are interested my community is open for coaches and my team would like to have a flex gm coach us so we can go into open division. you can reach me at nad3carnag3#3051 on discord

Hey Goggles, my High Masters/Low GM team is looking for a head coach right now. We are in EU (sorry) and we know you are looking for lower sr players but you would be a HUGE addition to the team.

Thank you !

I have a team called Valkari and we need a full time coach to be able to help us out! would love to have you as an asset

you can add me on discord @ ikaros#8876

if you would like i have a team looking for a coach right now, we are 2800-3400. contact me through discord at Manvsbeast1234#3019

Hey! The team I’m in is looking for a coach. we are high silver to low plat. add me on discord Jereozone#7269

Hi there! My friend and I usually play ps4 and sit around low gold, we are currently looking to jump to pc join a team and better ourselves. I personally would love to play in competitions and get myself out there. As a player I’m usually the one that’s very much into “whatever the team needs it gets” though am really enjoying Zen at the moment. I can play Rein, Orisa, D.va, Roadhog, Soldier 76, Junkrat, Mercy, Lucio and Zen (keen to learn more). You can add me if you like Battletag Durghens#1617

Hey If you are still searching meassage me I own two Overwatch teams and we are looking for coaches atm

Hey Goggles,

I’m on a plat/diamond team with 4 seasons of Open Division, and a few other tournaments under out belts. We scrim regularly, and are all very dedicated. We made some roster changes recently, and could use a coach to help us with new strategies and such. Learning to play to the strengths of our new players, and we lost our main shot-caller, so we’re trying to work around that as well. I’ll add you in game, and let’s chat.

~LexxTalon#11234/Syxx#11937

Hi Goggles, would you be interested in coaching a PS4 Plat/Diamond Team? If so please get back to me because we’d love to have you as a coach!

Hello Goggles, I am very interested in your post. I have a team of mainly 2.5k players that need coaching. We regularly scrim and can use the help. I have added you on Overwatch - my Battle tag is Turtle#22558. Please message me on discord if needed. My discord is Turtle#0912. Thanks.

Hey, im definitely interested. I main Zen and im currently at around 1960, but i practically just finished my placing matches. I know theres alot that i need to learn, and id love the help! My battletag is McDonald#11424