Looking for a team to coach

Hi, my name is goggles and I have been high masters since season three (peaked 4100 in season 3). I have a passion for Overwatch and really would love to give back to the community.Because of this, I am looking to coach a team, preferably a team with most player somewhere in the low gold to low diamond elo that are looking to improve to masters - grandmaster level of play. It would also be preferred if this team wants to enter and win tournaments. To achieve this level of improvement members of your team should be open to constructive criticism and should be driven to improve. So some more about me, as you can see from my profile I have experience in all 3 roles at high elo : support, tank and dps. Because of this, I believe I can bring a unique understanding of the game to your team. I have limited tournament experience in Overwatch (briefly played in Overwatch Open division), however I will easily be able to adapt to a team environment. I believe that the areas I will be able to help your team with most is understanding game theory, positioning, ultimate management and Comms. I believe through improving these skills even the most lacking teams can climb the latter and become excellent. I am available after 4:00 pm pst everyday and with a few minor exceptions I can any practice times after that work. Good luck in the ladder, and if you are interested as having me as a coach please comment below!

8 Likes

I’d be interested, only thing is I don’t have a team currently but am looking to be a part of one or even form one. I’m currently stagnant at 2500 and am a tank/supp main but am willing to flex if needed. I’m very dedicated to getting better and am hoping to find like-minded individuals that feel the same c:

1 Like

no group neither, but im flex, ~2800. Was diamond 2 seasons ago.

2 Likes

i’m interested in this too, i got overwatch for PC about a month ago but was diamond on PS4, unfortunately i’ve been getting grouped with throwers left and right, i’d love to be a part of a team

1 Like

QUEUE#12591 add me ,

I do actually have a team and we play almost every day (on EU). Our SR range is mid-Gold to low-Diamond. Might have to speak to them about this first, though :slight_smile:

Are you EU? NA? I’d be up for starting a team?

Would you consider staring you’re own team in order to coach? Are you NA or EU?

I would love to be a part of the team I am a high gold trying to improve I can’t from bronze but I feel stuck were I am I have a love for the game and want to improve and I would love to be a part of this.

DXG#11430 I would love to have you as a coach.

I feel like this is b8, but I am bored, screw it add me: ZombieChap#1623, tell me that when I am in-game that you are my coach. ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ Team Kappa (p.s. I’m a high flex player and I have $300 comms.)

I am in NA, would definitely prefer a team that is already together
edit: grammar

Heyo, I’m starting a team. We are NA (2500+) and we are looking for supports. If you are able to play around 12-1pm EST and have Discord pls hit me up! :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m starting my own team and it’d great if we have a coach! We are low plat and are looking to get diamond this season. :smile:

1 Like

Add me: Goggles#11195

HI goggles, I am currently building a team for a new org in the development. The players and myself are new to OW but have esport experience. We are planning to compete and become a contenders team. Although we are low elo, we placed high gold in our placements. We would like to have a coach that would like to be with us long term. Pay will be included. For more information, please contact me via discord. Venoms_Knight #1212 or email me at sunny12137 @ gmail. com

I can give you some advice from games, or team, lmk

I am currently SR 2180 having peaked at 2390 this season,I am versatile with multiple characters. I main D.va, widowmaker, moira, mercy very well. I am looking to compete in esports successfully and have a very flexible schedule to work with. I don’t have a team.

I am currently at 2700, and I am looking for someone to coach me. Feel free to add me! Blasphemian#1797

I have a main for each role, but I’d rather talk about it privately on Bnet.

Hi Railgun, did you ever get a Support main? Im up for the task if you still need someone, I’m an Ana Main focused, and can flex Lucio Top 2nd, Zen 3rd, Moira 4th, and Mercy as the 5th option. Let me know. My account is at 2200 Gold atm the choice depends on what we would be facing or what the team needs