Looking for a Duo or Group

I’m so lonely,
I’m an all support main but can play DPS and Tank averagely good, but I prefer to support cause mercy is beautiful regardless if she needs a rework.

I like long walks on the beach and short walks to the fridge, I’m average at technology but it still confuses me (just learnt how to use discord after a year of using it)

I’m pretty good are decision making, always choose who is more important to heal, boost or rez by looking at the situation, their ult charge and whos carrying the team, but I don’t pocket heal (unless necessary) and I do try to heal everyone.

Looking for:
DPS - someone who knows what their doing and can play averagely good.
Tank - someone who knows how to protect their supports.

Requirements/desire:
A mic isn’t really needed but I prefer it cause I hate the “I need healing” and “Group up” spammed in my ears/chat.
If you do have a mic and aren’t shy to talk that would be amazeballs, and if you have a sense of humour that would be even better.
Have a mic that works well enough so I don’t need to change my audio settings just to hear you

I Like duo’s cause it’s easier to keep up with 1 person, but a group would be nice too, I like communication in matches cause I hate being attacked by someone that hasn’t got healed 50% of the match.

I would much appreciate mature teammates or teammates around my age 18+
I don’t really like kids they are loud, they scream, they want more attention than a puppy and they are too centred around immature bullcrab. Kids just don’t work for me. like they say “kids are like farts, you can only tolerate your own”

Discord is a requirement cause I just learnt how to use it, Skype is too old and boring, and Teamspeak still confuses me. So Discord or the in-game chat is the way to go

My Discord name and blame is KYOSHIMII#7279

Reason for recruiting
My old duo partner (our 1 year anniversary is soon) has been mean to me calling me names and cheating on me with other people/games. So I’m looking to replace him with someone of equal or more skill. he’s pretty good at playing but he’s lost interest playing overwatch so he entertains himself by being mean to people, and always leaves games, so he isn’t very reliable anymore. in other words, he’s broken and I can’t return him for a refund. he’s also a support main so and we were the ultimate support duo but it’s got boring so I wanna change things up.

Message me your Resume and ill send you a friend request on my main account.
Thank you for reading my short story on why I need friends.

Might want to include your SR and such if that’s the route you’re going.

Just wanted to say you’re hilarious and I hope you find what you’re looking for :metal:

Post your discord account then so we can add you.

My Discord: KYOSHIMII#7279