Look we need to talk

Okay Mauga is ridiculous like people say things like how easy he is to “Deal with” which I don’t think easys the right word it’s just like this Giant drawn out ridiculous fight that you HAVE to counter pick almost, I’ve seen people try and force Doom into Mauga it is not pretty don’t even get me started in winston.

Which granted everyone should have “A” counter like a form of stopping them but Jesus Christ shooting at Mauga is ridiculous and trying to get past him to kill his supports is equally as annoying.

Without the dps passive (or an ana nade) he legit will not die if your playing Double flanker against this guy you might as well just call the game there.

1 Like

The only fair matchup against mauga is venture. 1v1 of the busted boring heroes. Consolation prize for orisa. If you play any of these heroes you are part of the problem.

2 Likes

If you don’t feed him, then he will die

I don’t see him try to take cover often, so Zen’s discord while under the DPS passive helps quite a bit.

Throw the orb on him and a couple balls before taking cover, hopefully a dps can attack from another angle, draw his attention away from Zen, and apply the dps passive. He’s slow so by the time he’s looking at the dps (who should duck behind cover before they feed him a kill), Zen pops back out with more balls or a charged volley.

That seems to have worked a few times.

1 Like