London Spitfire vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

Muma tried to shatter Tracer and failed HAHAHAHAHAHA

Also Blase carried that, HARD CARRIED. Meko I think as well helped.

Muma just pumping out no-value shatters in the background. No one even notices as Doomfist just wrecks them lol.

oh come on, players do this literally all the time. its not that bad

Blase and Linkzr need a chiropractor.

Only do it when you deserve to do it. Muma is being carried, hard, he deserves to be sacked.

Blase Carry!

Poor Muma. Has he gotten more than 1 man in today’s shatters?

And Meko, you forgetting the best DvA in the league.

1 Like

Blase was crazy.

That Hackfist combo plus Brig armor was brutal.

Too bad the next map isn’t a Doomie map.

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG - Best Stream Quality

I’m telling y’all that people sleep on how good Brig and Doomfist pair together. And ofc Sombra is fantastic with and against Doom.

1 Like

Time for 25 overarmor nerf.

No.

“Finding a way through, even without Muma” - pretty much describes the whole game so far

1 Like

I always love seeing Widow dying to Lucio

It was the same when they played against Justice. When it was just mad brawl with Outlaws fragging and Muma just kinda wandering around swinging his hammer they did fine.

Honestly, that Anubis game proves my point that playing Mirror is not always the best option, sometimes, play your own game, make them play on your terms, and you crush them.

2 Likes

Yeah, but Blase is an amazing Doomfist. They’ll look for any excuse to run that combo.

I think Glister just yoink the the nickname… DINKSTER

I honestly think more league teams should do that. The meta slavery in league I do think sometimes holds some teams back. I get that it can’t be over the top, but working your team’s strengths on maps that allow it seems a smart idea.

Dinkster vs Dinkstzr