Lol i miraculously got enough coin for kiriko: GONE!

yes, well i didn’t know how much the monetization was designed to prevent free players from buying it with coin they earn. i didn’t have enough before, and i will never spend a dime outside of battlepass.

oh well, i will wait till next halloween i guess.

1 Like

You can’t earn coins beside weekly challenge, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

then i must be doing a lot of challenges accidentally, because i earned enough coins for the skin but it disappeared

did you buy the watchpoint pack? you can only get 60 coins a week so I don’t think you earned them only

3 Likes

no for sure, like i said i got it playing beta 2 as well as premium bp rewards. i did not have enough, even with watchpoint pack, till yesterday. but then kiriko was gone.

hmm well its dumb that they removed her. have you tried going to her in the hero gallery? can you buy it there?

1 Like

We are in the 6th week of OW2. A free player could only have earned as many as 360 Coins over the last 5.1 weeks. The skin costs 1900. I’m not following your math.

Also, Kiriko’s “Witch” skin was the first and only OW2 cosmetic to last longer than one week. I fully expected her bundle to disappear on Nov 1. The store rotates weekly, and they weren’t going to keep that bundle up for 6 days after the event ended.

3 Likes

What are you saying?
There were no rewards in the beta, most of all there was no progression

Plus, premium battle pass doesn’t give you coins.

What are you even talking about?! I call this fake

there was a timer on the shop rotation and they kept kiriko going for two full shop rotations, so i cant see how this is their fault. also yeah, you’re not intended to earn the coins and pay for it, they wanted money.

1 Like

Can you all stop crying fake already? This has been explained, I bought watchpoint pack.

I bought watchpoint, stop calling fake you’re being dumb.

in hindsight, watchpoint pack was a way better bargain than buying one overpriced skin. they actually expect people to buy hundreds of “watchpoint packs” over the course of this game. they must be smoking something.

1 Like

You literally said the countrary

Wow did they really do that?? Unreal… is what I would say if it wasn’t a game published by Activision. This is pretty realistic tbh

canadians say “no yes” or “no for sure” to mean yes and for sure. the rest of the sentence SAYS I GOT IT PLAYING BETA 2 MEANING WATCHPOINT

I’m not even Canadian and I knew what you were saying, we do that here in US too

1 Like

i’m just waiting for the forums to erupt when they start selling their first $40.00 mythic shop skin. imagine equiping that in games, ppl are going to go crazy on you. how would you hide the fact that you’re wearing an entire game’s worth of $ that you 100% did not earn naturally?

I didn’t see this above my response initially, sorry.

However, this means you had 2000 coins from the pack, and the skin was available for 1900 starting Nov 1, when they modified the store to allow for the sale of individual items previously locked to bundles (this required going to the specific hero in the hero gallery to purchase the item, not directly from the Shop storefront).

And again, if you earned all 360 coins from the first 5.1 weeks of weeklies to add to your 2000 coins from the watchpoint pack, that still doesn’t hit the 2600 needed for the bundle, if that’s what you were aiming for.

Are you assuming everyone here is an american?

omg i could have bought it last week then, i didn’t even think to check i didn’t care about the rest of the bundle but I wanted the skin and when i first checked the coins i had the skin was not available outside the bundle! :sob:

Uhhh no LOL I was just saying it’s not even exclusively a Canadian thing. Nice reach tho

1 Like