LOL! Cya 2cp! You won't be missed!

need a tank is already taken care of unless you dont play with them…

you also forgot option C…take fight to them…either directly or with poke game of your own

1 Like

The “2cp problem” isn’t solved - they just discriminated some of the maps over others by popular demand. To me, ToA was more played out and obnoxious than HLC. They could have put 2cp maps on a rolling rotation every few weeks or lowered their proc rate to nonzero.

Wouldn’t real gamers want all the alts and mmr-rigging gone first?
maybe fixing the in-game report system or resetting the ladder to compress and recalib the ranks remix the remaining few etc. Removing 2cp doesn’t fix queue times but I guess it fixes some leavers. It doesn’t fix alts, no-resets, rigging, cheaters, aim-assist, etc. Like…shouldn’t we have game modes that don’t take bribes to work?

1001 one things the base live-service needs and people rejoice that HLC/Paris are gone.

more work to do yet, gamers.

You take your victories where you can get them.

2 Likes

Look man, I never have to backfill into Paris/Horizon as my first match ever again. It’s not THE W but it’s a W nonetheless

2 Likes

No actually. That person being

you who didn’t read the fact I acknowledged this in my OP… :rofl:

Me: goes on to provide a list of the cover difference between the two maps
You: ignores and just says “shoot theM!” :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Popular demand being the insane leaver rates…people vote with their playtime… :wink:

1 Like

LOL

No, there isn’t ‘plenty of cover’ in Havana 1&3 point. There is basically almost no cover. Even the maps with ‘plenty of cover’ still make it really easy for snipers cause the long sightlines are higher than majority of the cover.

2 Likes

Good chat :slight_smile: :wink: :rofl:

none of that is anywhere in the same galaxy as putting low level burners with/against each other, removing the failed bribe queue, resetting the ladder, removing mmr-rigging - all things which will drastically improve player QoL and retention more so than the odd 2cp

targetting 2 of the 2cp maps is about as onpar and offbase as content creator ExC. it’s low lying fruit and a complete distract of the actual live-service problems.

lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no i just refute your claim that theres “no cover”…you have on “plenty” on either side…you either use it or dont use it…or you play in such a manner that doesnt care whether or not the map has “enough cover”…the game provides you plenty of options…

or we can do what people did with HLC and paris and deflect all blame on to the maps themselves

2 Likes

What has my boi done to you
He’s been good… I think

Your subjective opinion… :wink:

The majority of people are happy two of the most hated maps are out of rotation… :wink: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Yep, lots of cover, about 15m away from the payload, that needs to be pushed, that has no cover:rofl: :upside_down_face: :wink:

Appeared far too often when I’m trying to have fun! :frowning:

2 Likes

Both are objectively less critical components than making sure the base game has integrity. No-resets, alts, mmr-rigging ruin every game. Those maps ruin -some- games and casual ones at that.

Source for this claim?

Gee I dunno…THE FACT THEY WERE REMOVED… :rofl: :wink: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

False logic. They could have been removed by minority demands or for many other reasons.

Thanks for playing keep up the emoticons they show ur logic skill.

…the 2cp apologist cope is legendary today. They didn’t remove 2 maps they spent time and money developing because a ‘few’ people didn’t like it on Twitter/the forums… :rofl: :upside_down_face: :wink:

where is the data to prove it was a majority that wanted this?

it’s dev time/resources spent on removing maps when it could have been spent idk purging a bunch of smurf accnts which is objectively better for game integrity.

got it you have no source just fake claims as usual

1 Like

…the fact they REMOVED THE MAPS FROM BEING PLAYABLE LOL :rofl: :wink: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That fact does not prove it was a majority that wanted it.
You can sit down now. We’ll bring in a different logic teacher for your special learning needs.
Byeeee.

I’d insult and leave the conversation too if I knew the answer would break my narrative and prove me wrong… :wink:

the fact they remove 2 maps doesn’t prove a majority wanted it.

try again class starts early tomorrow we have remedial sessions
also buy my book logic4gamers