Locked Account Cannot be Fixed

Hey guys, I have been playing Overwatch consistently for around 1 month when I got suddenly signed out and locked out of my account. I have changed my email, password and security pass, and have contacted support multiple times and yet no solution has yet to be found. What can I do?

3 Likes

Several of us are experiencing the same issue.

2 Likes

Has there been any solutions or anything proposed or are we just kind of stuck?

1 Like

Same issue with me. As of now, I have not received word from support or found a working fix. Though put in a support ticket to get more attention to this issue!

3 Likes

They haven’t given us any solution

I replied to GM on the subreddit and attached multiple forum posts about this issue. Hopefully, they start to look into it!

5 Likes

Yea, we’ve been discussing it in that other thread that Demnetia linked. Still no response from my second ticket yet. Maybe they are coming up with a solution, hopefully.

i appreciate you! thanks for that

1 Like

thanks. still waiting for response on second appeal. 18 hours no response…

2 Likes

Same issue with me, still no solution tho hoping to get a reply soon, i wanna get that Cowboy Bebop collab!

same issue.
4 days without hope and no ticket support help and counting…

same issue. no email. finished a match and won, got play of the game. then immediately kicked out saying account is locked…

Yea, I hope blizzard gets onto this ASAP… This is ridiculous. I really hope someone is looking into this because because jesus.

1 Like

Has anyone unlocked it yet? My account is still locked, which can cause us to miss out on Cowboy and feedback is always ineffective.

I have not heard anything back for my tickets, and no one from Blizzard have appeared on this post yet, but we will see

Same, no response to my ticket yet. Taking much longer than my first ticket. I really hope they’re trying to figure stuff out behind the scenes. I can only imagine they are getting more and more tickets about this as more people are affected.

try this, worked for me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.