LIVE STREAM (Facebook) - OhNickel with Jeff Kaplan - (Old post)

Okay guys, I have stopped watching for now. I think they are now done with questions with Jeff. I might check back later to see if things changed, but I think we got the bulk out of what we are going to get out of him.

Once this live stream is archived on Facebook I will try to get information updated and posted in the dev post directory as soon as possible.

9 Likes

“No reworks coming”
sigh
Poor Symmetra…

5 Likes

So, that omnic at the end is the new hero I am guessing?

1 Like

Is he talking about hammond highlight intro?
Or is it actually a skin
edit: anniversary isn’t uprising lol

3 Likes

Really need a name or gonna assume he is this…

And enough tanks that i don’t feel like i have to reach into the dps pool to do the role sometimes.

So… theater mode confirmed?

Wreck-it-Ralph Doomfist skin, incoming. You heard it here first, kids!

8 Likes

Shirtless Reinhardt, at last!

2 Likes

If you mean the replay system and OWL viewer? Then most likely, it was supposed to be ready for this OWL season.

Since Guilds/Clans were denied, the only other hotly requested feature that could change the game is a replay system…

Either that or a map editor, but people stopped clamoring for that after Year 2?

Just give us 2-2-2 jeff. This event isnt going to ‘save the game’. We need the GAME IT SELF to be fixed.

The pitfalls of 2-2-2 could well finish the game off.

I mean, players can’t even decide why they want it. That makes it a huge gamble.

4 Likes

You missed out where he said he is very pro the idea of Mama Hong.

1 Like

Yeah I think that was a bit trolling to be honest.

1 Like

Why?

Because I dont want hero’s ruined for the sake of 3-3 balance that 99.9% of the population doesnt play.

Because I dont want 5 dps comps.

Ez.

2 Likes

Why? I’d love mama hong, what makes you think that was trolling

Even though I want to see 222 it will “fix” the game for a bout few weeks until everything is back to dive or a new meta.

I place Mama Hong in the same realm as Jetpack Cat to be honest. Again, never say never, but definitely don’t hold your breath.

2 Likes