Literal Bias Towards Mercy. (PLEASE READ)

GA Bunny hopping/mechanics would like to speak with you.

Also, in that case, then heroes like Winston and Reinhardt shouldn’t NEARLY have as much effectiveness as Zarya or D.Va!

5 Likes

Mercy was a troll pick until she received the buff to 60hp/s. Now that they’ve removed it she’s gone back to not being able to perform her role effectively enough. They gave her the wrong nerf and should of slapped res on a 2nd ultimate bar instead.

You don’t like Mercy, that’s fine. But don’t make up stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure the developers removed mass res because of feelings. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, let me refresh your memory.

Comparing tanks to supports is a false analogy.

What about GA?

Troll pick = hero is not viable. Mercy has never ever been a troll pick, please don’t make stuff up. Provide evidence that Mercy was a troll pick season 1-3 or you are purely making stuff up.

I’ve got nothing against Mercy, nice try at character assassination though.

Where are the statistics that prove Mass Rez to be unhealthy for the game? I’ll wait.

1 Like

If you’re going to bring up a broad argument of “Effecitve heroes with little/no mechanical skill are bad” I’m allowed to be broad and general with heroes, aren’t I?

The fact that it doesn’t exist in the game anymore is by virtue evidence alone :rofl: You know why? Because a sizable part of the community, the Pros and the developers all agreed that it’s an unhealthy mechanic and thus it was removed from the game.

Also again, let me refresh your memory:

I’m not bringing a broad example, I’m bringing a very specific argument based on what the original poster wrote. :rofl:

Let me refresh your memory what my original argument is:

This is irrefutable and basic logic.

Okay…waitwhat. That doesn’t change anything. Hide and rez was bad. That’s what I said. Its bad. It didn’t work. Yes, it happened A lot, but that still doesn’t change that it was just bad. And dumb. And pointless. And simply fed your team to the enemy. I’m pretty sure I already said that.

It also doesn’t change the fact that Hide and rez could have been fixed SUPER easily without a rework. It doesn’t change the fact that mercy was straight up d- tier before 60 HPS and invul rez. So I don’t really get your point.

3 Likes

Yeah, it sure didn’t work in Seagull’s games. Those guys are just bad, the players there are just average. :rofl:

If you really want every mechanical aim hero to be top tier and prized, I reccomend CS:GO. Or any other FPS for that matter.

6 Likes

This is not my argument, I suggest you re-read what I wrote.

I know it’s not, I’m just suggesting from a tangent, that’s all.

So what’s the point of that comment. :rofl:

Just making a suggestion, that’s all. No other meaning, just simply putting that out there for people to read.

What does that have to do with this convo? Atleast 5 people have given you real proof and states that mercy in 1-3 Pre 60HPS/invul rez was bad. I don’t watch seagull, I don’t care about seagull cause we’re not talking about seagull who doesnt even play mercy. Now maybe in 1-3 Seagull was playing with mercy’s at his own level that actually made good 5man rezes. but Most of the time good, in casual ranked where it matters, not top500/OWL 5man rezes simply didnt happen. Becauseitwasbad.

1 Like

What does it have to do? You claiming that it doesn’t work when it works in top 500 game. :rofl:

Anecdotal evidence and feelings and “not fun” is not evidence.

No it’s not.

Because people whined?

And that has nothing to do with statistics, but everything to do with feelings. People didn’t whine because there were statistics that proved Mass Rez to be OP. They whined because it felt bad to have their “skillful kills” undone by a “braindead healer”.

Ok, so what does this prove? I can provide countless sources of people tempo rezzing, and discussing how to tempo rez effectively.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/4qhl7i/rules_for_the_mercy_tempo_rez/

7 Likes

No one gave you anecdotal and feelings. Like I said already 5 other people in this thread have agrue’d against mercy being any good in seasons 1-3 with Real actual states. Not feelings. No one in the casual / average player base played like top500. T500 make up the Smallest part of OW.

5 Likes

“No u” - amazing rhetoric. :grinning:

Amazing rhetoric x2

Evidence please. This is just an opinion piece - a wrong opinion piece on top of that.

Just hid and pressed Q, standard mass rez.

LMAO - second video, literally him hiding and pressing Q, you are literally proving my point. He hid pressed Q on point. I dunno how with a straight face you can bring that video up. It literally supports everything I said.

Third video - he hidess presses Q. Hahhhaahah, the delusion is real. Thanks for the examples for proving my points.

So this was the origin of the “I give up stop making threads” one you just made saying you’ll leave?

You won’t.

i watched him once when he whined about res, that was when he refused to play with his team, rushed in, 1v5’ed the rest and then complained how he couldn’t solo carry… “i can go genji and kill mercy, but if i do that who’s gonna carry”, he was playing S76 on Lijiang, iirc…idk if i can dig it up later, i’m sure there’s a vid of it somewhere…

anyway, i still think that tweaking mass res would have been easier and more healthy for the game than mercy being OP/must pick for so long, yet here we are…
now i just think they should just lock her res behind ult where it belongs tbh…

[also, i’ve seen some really questionable things in high ranked games while watching streams, no ill intention just, it’s funny how similar things are, aside from way better mechanical skill ^^]

5 Likes